What is the connection between Rohit Shetty and Teja?

Posted: 2 years ago

I saw a few tweets speculating that one of the reason Teja is being positioned as a potential winner by the channel is because they want to win Rohit Shetty's favor. Salman is also in a position right now in his career where a Rohit Shetty film can do him wonders. Plus apparently there were relationship rumors or something too?

I don't want KKK at all and don't keep up with any TV/BB gossip outside the show so I'm super lost here. Can someone please clear up what this connection is? 

Kisika kayali pulaav lagta hai.. Rohit is also on channels payroll.. why would they fear him...

Salman has a cop film even with out a Shetty..

Edited by SiddJ - 2 years ago

She has done one maharati movie of his, others are busy spreading nasty rumors. Hate her but going so low to imply that she has something with a married man ðŸ¤¢ 

I am not talking about you or imply anything about you, I am talking about those who spread those nasty rumors 

Edited by Witcher - 2 years ago

Come on, don’t act so naive.  She is an opportunist who uses her baby voice to manipulate men.  She did that on KKK.  

Anyway she did a Marathi film with him and prolly looking for more Bollywood opportunities so maska polish will be there. And producers and directors are looking at tv artistes as cheaper option (rate wise) for their movies. 

AND it’s not Ike marriage suddenly makes men Saints. After all, he did have a thing going with prachi Desai.  

Rohit is waiting for teja devi to sign her for chewing gum 3 starring AD uncle ðŸ¤ª

Originally posted by Witcher

She has done one maharati movie of his, others are busy spreading nasty rumors. Hate her but going so low to imply that she has something with a married man ðŸ¤¢ 

I am not talking about you or imply anything about you, I am talking about those who spread those nasty rumors 

Rohit is no saint… thrs been rumours about him from long before. 

Yea Rohit Shetty has connection with Teja

Salman khan has connection with Shamita

Vikas Gupta has connection with Pratik.

Bhai sahab sab ek hi thali ke chatte batte hai.

Edited by Perfection25 - 2 years ago

See Rohit has a fav each season be it jasmin then Tejaswi then arjun. Either it's for camera or for entertainment purpose they only know. They really had something we don't know.

When Rohit jasmin thing happened I was only one thinking there is something more then same thing happened but the girl was Tejaswi so I get it. There is nothing but it's just script.😆 During this time may be teja was more famous so people observed it.

Then Tejaswi got a film from him. The cute act did benefit her.😆 One more reason could be marathi accent.

These big directors do have influence on channel. Even Ali got nach baliye and even came third leaving international dancer Shantanu behind at fifth position due to connections only.

Lastly what happens behind doors nobody knows. We can't say anything on that.

Edited by Shiner - 2 years ago

Probably the same connection that exists between Salman, Karan Johar and Shamita ðŸ¤”😆

She did the movie BEFORE KKK

If she impresses him that’s ok but to imply anything else is not

Originally posted by Shiner

See Rohit has a fav each season be it jasmin then Tejaswi then arjun. Either it's for camera or for entertainment purpose they only know. They really had something we don't know.

When Rohit jasmin thing happened I was only one thinking there is something more then same thing happened but the girl was Tejaswi so I get it. There is nothing but it's just script.😆 During this time may be teja was more famous so people observed it.

Now watching Tejaswi she knows how to charm people by acting cute cute and she got a film from him.

These big directors do have influence on channel. Even Ali got nach baliye and even came third leaving international dancer Shantanu behind at fifth position due to connections only.

Lastly what happens behind doors nobody knows. We can't say anything on that.