Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Tinnie96

@bold - The main factor jis ke karan fans got attached to Aurra very much ki uske jagah aur kisiko nahi dekh pate. They got more drawn into Anidita rather than the storyline...and this resulted in low trp and finally the show faded...

yup exactly, isliye if they would have gotten the leap earlier, maybe many ppl wouldn't have gotten attached to her to such an extent & would have found it easier to accept leap

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

yup exactly, isliye if they would have gotten the leap earlier, maybe many ppl wouldn't have gotten attached to her to such an extent & would have found it easier to accept leap

Also guys they brought such tracks be it polygamy mano and all that too with baby Bon thoguh aura pravi nailed them but it made many viewers go away , as aise tracks leap ke baad late toh shayad best way mein  address hote hai as we saw chandrachur track also post leap par humein odd nahi laga as ek age hoti hai laane ke liye

Thakuma track was best focusing on growth of bon and ani bon fight  for bon education was needed to let Bon know why being barrister is important

And leap le aana chahiye tha

I saw on insta anchal sahi and one more actress approached to play lead on star plus next ssp which stars pravi

Could we have anvisht again πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Katy4566 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZBtgfePq9w/?utm_medium=copy_link

Is it true ??

Hope so anvisht comes together as I remember Rajat Mugdha after that first show some time after did another show together dharam veer very quickly

Hoping anvisht are coming together as Shashi ma’am sumeet could do this seeing how popular they became in 4 months 

Edited by Katy4566 - 2 years ago
006_Arvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

I don't care because Pravisht can generate chemistry with a pillar if he wants. But I hope Vaishali is writing.

πŸ‘‹ hello....if vaishali is writing then character will be filled Dukh,dukh and Duke only

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 006_Arvi

πŸ‘‹ hello....if vaishali is writing then character will be filled Dukh,dukh and Duke only

True, but Pravi rote hue itna haseen dikhta hai that I cannot complain there either... πŸ€£

Tinnie96 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

True, but Pravi rote hue itna haseen dikhta hai that I cannot complain there either... πŸ€£

Mujhe bohot pyaare lagte hai that's why I always go like - aww! πŸ₯Ίβ€οΈ

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

Arey I came here to post this only & saw you guys had already posted itπŸ˜†Hopefully yes,I'm so badly wanting to see AnVisht again β™₯️β™₯️πŸ₯ΊπŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ

Katy4566 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

Arey I came here to post this only & saw you guys had already posted itπŸ˜†Hopefully yes,I'm so badly wanting to see AnVisht again β™₯️β™₯️πŸ₯ΊπŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ

I guess the news came sbs confirmed - ki pravisht and Aanchal are playing on star plus nee show

I saw in Twitter

Wish them best of luck and I believed ssp might have seen the potential of this jodi 

It is said each actor has to work with different co Actorts but thsi jodi did not get substantial amount of time to work with each other now this being fulfilled we can enjoy to it psot potential as we have abs regrets ki in barrister babu unhe time nahi mila due to preleap dragged and politics 

Ab yeh dono ki utilisation achar se hogi like shagun and anchal too , they were utilised as vashmay , so in next show hope with a good storyline we get to seek them on screen

Kha we thought bb season 2 but nevertheless we got them , now hope Mangesh sir directs

Another thing - both finding each other as a co actor soon and exploring themselves is a beginning 

Katy4566 thumbnail

So ssp like us understands the potential for their nee show and that is why they approached Aanchal and pravi , I remember ssp are ones who give chances to their actors for one and two times liek Shagun , Ashi,pranali and now pravisht and Aanchal ( loved how they repeated jodi and yeah it is good to work with nee people but they did not get time to explore their chemistry with each other  because I did not get enough time of each other )

They have Chem even when they were batuk and bon πŸ˜…

Now hoping the storyline is positive and fresh (anvisht would nail a college love and a fresh of breath air couple )

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

So ssp like us understands the potential for their nee show and that is why they approached Aanchal and pravi , I remember ssp are ones who give chances to their actors for one and two times liek Shagun , Ashi,pranali and now pravisht and Aanchal ( loved how they repeated jodi and yeah it is good to work with nee people but they did not get time to explore their chemistry with each other  because I did not get enough time of each other )

They have Chem even when they were batuk and bon πŸ˜…

Now hoping the storyline is positive and fresh (anvisht would nail a college love and a fresh of breath air couple )

haan,at least the name sounds interesting πŸ˜†

@red-ohh yes,they ooze out chemistry in every scene❀️☺️