Anandi Tandav dance (Shivangi rocks)

jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

When you are not able to bear the torture and fed up then you just burst..limit of bearing is over from her side😈

https://mobile.twitter.com/creationschhavi/status/1479840827190956041

What you all felt seeing her tandav dance ? I feel lots of frustration and unanswered questions of her life made her do this.πŸ€§πŸ™Œ

Shivangi dance soo gracefully. Seen her dance after longg..πŸ™ˆπŸ€§before she used to nail it as naira and now as anandi. Both r sherniss trulyy.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jaanulovejaanam

When you are not able to bear the torture and fed up then you just burst..limit of bearing is over from her side😈

What you all felt seeing her tandav dance ? I feel lots of frustration and unanswered questions of her life made her do this.πŸ€§πŸ™Œ

Shivangi dance soo gracefully. Seen her dance after longg..πŸ™ˆπŸ€§before she used to nail it as naira and now as anandi. Both r sherniss trulyy.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Waise to temple me jakar Tandav dance karna  muze illogical laga, lekin thanks to makers ki unhone is scene ko over-drametic nahi banaya, jyada stretch nahi kiya short me nipta diya

But Tandav as a classical dance sach me shivangi ne bahut achha kiyaπŸ‘πŸΌno doubt 

usernameyrkkh thumbnail

Come on, man πŸ€‘ Shivangi is a good Bollywood-genre dancer. Like her Fresher's performance was cute. Even on YRKKH she did Bollywood so well that by the end all Kaira/Kairat romance was just dancing to the latest Bollywood hits πŸ˜†

But this was so messy πŸ€’ She's doing Jazz shimmy hands & passing it off as Tandav. Every dancer educated in Natya Shastra must have cringed to hell watching this. Have some respect for Indian classical arts. Fandom mein itna bhi andha nahi hona chahie πŸ€ͺ

Originally posted by: usernameyrkkh

Come on, man πŸ€‘ Shivangi is a good Bollywood-genre dancer. Like her Fresher's performance was cute. Even on YRKKH she did Bollywood so well that by the end all Kaira/Kairat romance was just dancing to the latest Bollywood hits πŸ˜†

But this was so messy πŸ€’ She's doing Jazz shimmy hands & passing it off as Tandav. Every dancer educated in Natya Shastra must have cringed to hell watching this. Have some respect for Indian classical arts. Fandom mein itna bhi andha nahi hona chahie πŸ€ͺ

yaar if you dont like the show, then don't watch simple. commenting too much negative about it will give you nothing rather it will spoil ur mind even more by thinking this much about something you don't like.

one should spread positivity like anandi, even if you didn't like shivangi dance.. there are many who loved it and majority is not blindfold they too have heart emotions and mind.❀️

coming to shivangi, the way she acts express from her eyes, its not which anyone can do  Im proud to be her fan. if you ever observed the hardwork she putting then maybe you would have never judged her. learn to respect someone work even if you dont like it. 

usernameyrkkh thumbnail

Tandav literally bhagwan ki pooja hai. Apne fav ko hype karne ke liye fair criticism ko 'positivity' jaise buzzwords se silence karna bohot purani trick hai. Kam se kam Mahadev ke Tandav ko isse door rakho πŸ€‘

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: usernameyrkkh

Tandav literally bhagwan ki pooja hai. Apne fav ko hype karne ke liye fair criticism ko 'positivity' jaise buzzwords se silence karna bohot purani trick hai. Kam se kam Mahadev ke Tandav ko isse door rakho πŸ€‘

Seriously, mahadev ka tandav bich me kaha se aa gaya 

Wo tandav As a classical dance achha tha. 

Dekhiye, aap jo bhi hai. Yaha par Kisine bhi aapko chhup karane ki koshish nahi ki hai. Aap ne apna POV bataya, aur meri friend ne apna. 

So I requeste you plz. Show pasand nahi hai aapko it's OK. Par sirf Shivangi ke liye pure show ko criticize karna band Kariye. Kyunki koi bhi show sirf ek insan se nahi banta, bahut logo ki hardwork hoti hai isme. Is liye plz achha nahi bol sakti aap to atleast bura to mat kahiye. 

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It is not tandav dear, this was a more intense kathak πŸ˜Š

Can we label it as that on the forum for authenticity? She did dance very gracefully for sure and I always enjoy when great dancers get to showcase their talent πŸ˜Š

You are right and yes we are here to support and appreciate her. β€οΈ

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Won't comment about the quality of her dance. But why was Anandi doing tandav. Felt like I was watching Naira.  Not just Shivangi, even makers of this show need to come out of yeh rishta hangover and realize this is Anandi and not Naira. Every time I see grown up Anandi, I feel like I am still watching yeh rishta.

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

You are right and yes we are here to support and appreciate her. β€οΈ

Dance style authenticity will help not offend fellow members. 

Edited by mango.kulfi - 2 years ago