RaYa Drabble: Captivity

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

@The same story about hair@

Priya stood with her back to the entrance near the mirror, she pulled a rubber band with her finger and her hair fell down her back in a soft stream. This kind, I don't know what they look like. I've never seen this. When I first met them, I experienced something that came closest to awe.

Someone will say: "Just hair." But since the first time I saw them free, I want to keep looking at them. I would like to know why they are so hypnotic. Where did this shade come from? As if God, creating my wife, shed a particle of noble metal on her head, which became hair. Light, delicate, but thick and shiny, like a treasure from a fairy tale. Priya gets closer as she dissolves them. I want to enhance this closeness, so I always reach for the curls of my hand, as soon as I see them nearby, I reach out. Can't stop my fingers and thoughts!

If only Priya had allowed, I would have buried my hands in them, examined every last hair, buried my face, absorbed the smell. The scent of her hair makes me euphoric. It is very strange. Okay, I don't care! I want not to part with them. Think what you want!

I need to merge with them one day. If only Priya would let her. Every day she lets me closer. Perhaps my desires will come true, even those that I did not voice in this internal dialogue with my "maniac". He doesn't stop talking. He wants this hair in all existing ways, he wants to surrender himself to these silk chains. Let him do it.

Slowly, I carefully approach Priya from behind, put my hand on my neck and touch her hair, finally... I really missed this locked up. How wonderful!.. But she, she did not turn, closed her eyes, let go of herself. She let me... Hands began to shake quietly, examining the curls to the very end. It's not enough for me, very little, I sink my face into her hair... I can no longer describe the sensations, they are all too... Leave us alone, in captivity.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hero_Coconut thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I love Ram's fascination for Priya's hair ❤️

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Only if that had happened in the show.🥺 We got to see a tiff. Wishing this happens soon.

But thank you writing this ❤️

SEA05 thumbnail

I wanted to catch what Ram had inside regarding this topic. What does not go beyond and is voiced in the series gives a huge hint of his addiction to Priya and her hair.

SEA05 thumbnail

We really need these scenes, and what is important, they would be true in terms of the plot and characters.