Tera Yaar Hoon Main: Reliving a Story of Family, Friendship, and Love

MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello!

As the countdown begins for this wonderful, heartwarming story of friendship and love to reach its culmination after a fantastic run of more than 375 episodes, I hope we can come together to relive and appreciate the journey that the Bansals and Baggas found themselves on...A journey towards becoming friends and family in every sense - overcoming the loss of loved ones, finding comfort and friendship in unlikely companions, growing to love each other, and embracing a second chance to love and LIVE fully and freely again. Tera Yaar Hoon Main has so many valuable and uplifting life lessons and themes wrapped up in the form of a lovely slice-of-life show. One of them is that in every end is a new beginning...

My love for this show is immense, these characters and their relationships are so close to my heart, and that will never change. I'm so proud of Team TYHM and everything they and the show have achieved, I'm very proud to be a part of the TYHM Fan Family, and it would be wonderful to go down memory lane on this journey again together!

Cheers to TYHM!

- Borna

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ravinder_123 thumbnail

1/31/2022 Monday was so empty without this show, i don't think it is easy to let the things go which become habit and close to your heart. TYHM family is one of them. This show was really a great  source of mental and emotional well being. 

Edited by ravinder_123 - 2 years ago
Aalishaan thumbnail

Hi, I take the username 'a' in YT. I revived my IF a/c just for this. I am in 👍🏻

MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

We're planning on rewatching TYHM sometime after it ends, but this space can also be one for going down memory lane and sharing our appreciation of the show in these last few weeks!

JAISnoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MelodiousDreams

Hello!

As the countdown begins for this wonderful, heartwarming story of friendship and love to reach its culmination after a fantastic run of more than 375 episodes, I hope we can come together to relive and appreciate the journey that the Bansals and Baggas found themselves on...A journey towards becoming friends and family in every sense - overcoming the loss of loved ones, finding comfort and friendship in unlikely companions, growing to love each other, and embracing a second chance to love and LIVE fully and freely again. Tera Yaar Hoon Main has so many valuable and uplifting life lessons and themes wrapped up in the form of a lovely slice-of-life show. One of them is that in every end is a new beginning...

My love for this show is immense, these characters and their relationships are so close to my heart, and that will never change. I'm so proud of Team TYHM and everything they and the show have achieved, I'm very proud to be a part of the TYHM Fan Family, and it would be wonderful to go down memory lane on this journey again together!

Cheers to TYHM!

- Borna

Hii

I had read your reviews on YouTube. You had beautiful analysed the episodes.

One of my favorite show.

Looking forward for your plan.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JAISnoor

Hii

I had read your reviews on YouTube. You had beautiful analysed the episodes.

One of my favorite show.

Looking forward for your plan.

Holi Hain! We IFians are part of a fun game.

"Bura mano ya na mano Holi hai”. 

You’ve been colored by Team Veeru. 

Please Post the following words "I've been coloured by Team Veeru" in this thread:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283618