Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pavilion_way thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I'm glad that he has decided to leave the show. GM is a good actor and definitely deserves better. 

AKT character has reached lows that are just plain wrong and it also looks like GM is not very happy with the character itself anymore, so glad that he has decided to leave. 

Coming to how his exit will be 🤔:

1) small redemption track maybe: Malini PF and AKT feeling ashamed and all. Apologies to Imlie and tells her to live her life. Also possibly in this month they may show ASRs quicky revenge as well with truth being revealed. (This is if they want to give him a good exit). 

2) Death ☠️: for any reason tbh. Wouldn't be a bad idea to see him saying sorry to Imlie while on his death bed.

3) Replaced with another actor. (I wonder whom they would recruit for this character and who would be able to portray him?). TBH don't want to see him character anymore. It would be great to see another storyline moving forward. 

HappyChamper thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pavilion_way

I'm glad that he has decided to leave the show. GM is a good actor and definitely deserves better. 

AKT character has reached lows that are just plain wrong and it also looks like GM is not very happy with the character itself anymore, so glad that he has decided to leave. 

Coming to how his exit will be 🤔:

1) small redemption track maybe: Malini PF and AKT feeling ashamed and all. Apologies to Imlie and tells her to live her life. Also possibly in this month they may show ASRs quicky revenge as well with truth being revealed. (This is if they want to give him a good exit). 

2) Death ☠️: for any reason tbh. Wouldn't be a bad idea to see him saying sorry to Imlie while on his death bed.

3) Replaced with another actor. (I wonder whom they would recruit for this character and who would be able to portray him?). TBH don't want to see him character anymore. It would be great to see another storyline moving forward. 

I guess it's after prior intimation of his decision about leaving the show they could have made his character to show downfall. Definitely GM deserves better character.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarti1234

What do you guys think will happen : death or missing..

Missing is better …at least Malini will  nurture hopes of his return ..pata chala she started chasing Aryan craving for a guy in her life 🤬

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Missing is better …at least Malini will  nurture hopes of his return ..pata chala she started chasing Aryan craving for a guy in her life 🤬

Aru's eye roll on seeing her.. are epic..

he never looks straight at her.. he will never let her eye him... 

he would make her "Gino Zero" for this new kand if she even thinks of it..

aarti1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

If missing,they will bring him back in last episode, like it happened in Ek Mutthi Aasmaan (I don't know how many of you have seen that show)

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

GM portrayed Aditya perfectly to the T! 😎

Imlie show will never be the same w/o AdiLie / SuMeer! 

Molly555 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=Sutapasima] Missing is better …at least Malini will  nurture hopes of his return ..pata chala she started chasing Aryan craving for a guy in her life 🤬

[/QUOTE

She might not chase aryan  , but since her favourite possession is missing,/ dead  , now she has nothing to do , she will put her entire concentration on imile and keep on doing things to ruin her happiness.

By the by , does aryan have a brother ?.According to itv both sisters should get married to same sassural ,  either same man (already done,) , or atleast man's brother😆😆.

All the best for GM for his future shows.

dee.soliloques thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If this is true, this is a really good decision for him. They degraded his character to a point where I, having first started impressed by his acting and aditya imlie dynamics, can not even stand aditya on screen. One of the most horrible handling of a character I have seen on screen. It’s very evident he’s quite disconnected from his character. he comes across confused about his character and this guy is quite talented. made the best of the lowest points of him before this phase. but this character is unsalvageable now.

The story can move forward two ways

Aditya dies. most probably after knowing everything or maybe not. but for imlie yes. as repentance. or maybe she’ll be there to weep for him and all. and him being with her one last time. blame may come on Aryan something to do with his revenge plans. to serve as tension and angst between aryan imlie. she may hold him responsible and him having to prove himself innocent. since the misunderstandings will have to be cleared some ways for aryan imlie to get together. malini will have a role too, to create more trouble for drama. given the level of her obsession with aditya, she may go berserk. vowing to avenge her 7 year ‘love’ taking away her happiness by ruining aryan imlie.

Aditya gets replaced and degraded each day further and the adi mal duo become a thorn in arylie’s side for life 😕

Or neither of this may happen if this news is a fake 😆

Edited by dee.soliloques - 2 years ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Very good deision GM.

aarti1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Last leaving news ke baad character girna shuru hua tha.. aisa bhi ho sakta hain ye bhi fake news ho and iske baad character uthna shuru ho..