Mistyy thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

For Devo and Rashmi, I mean just wow πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

What strength, this was one of the best task portrayed in BB house . Last one I can remember something like this is Kamya Punjabi in a box. The way both girls stood there for a whole day was commendable. And I am glad BB made the task tougher at the end to make it more difficult and we got a winner. It would have been horrible to have gone those efforts in drain if they had radd the task.

Though Rashmi def had more advantage, Only Prateek was really playing against her while Devo was fighting multiple housemates.

Edited by Mistyy - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

both are good in tasks

cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is the only reason i prefer old contestants because they know how to do tasks like a pro… either its guhar khan,hina khan,kamya punjabi,rashmi,devo,keshwar brilliant and strong πŸ’ͺ🏻 

Mistyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: cape

This is the only reason i prefer old contestants because they know how to do tasks like a pro… either its guhar khan,hina khan,kamya punjabi,rashmi,devo,keshwar brilliant and strong πŸ’ͺ🏻 

agree completely , bring back those contestants. This whole thing of getting tasks cancelled is ridiculous.

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I was expecting this from devo becs she's very very strong but Rashmi really surprised meπŸ‘