Teja's chronology

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Teja supported Karan on Torture task and gave Nishu the hard task, of eating egg shell with something and he couldn't complete it. She was supporting Karan which was obvious and that's how Karan won the task. Karan did the task well.

Next was her task where it was all about how you use your brain. It was Umar who brought hot water and seeing that even she brought hot water after that she even blamed Umar that you took my hot water later. Umar played well and he didn't throw all the hot water on the ice but did it slowly as compared to Teja who was throwing water in one go. Umar played well and won.

Next came the reaction task and Bichkule, Pratik and Shamita were choosen as these three gets trigger easily. The task was going well but than Teja started her drama that she knew who will win or apparently who will be made to win.

Now the drama began by Teja where she started by saying to Devo or Nishu, I know all 'deserving' ones haven't won.🤔 Wasn't she the one who made sure Nishu doesn't win and if she believed so much in Nishu than she needs to stop her drama that she is always with Karan.

The chronology by Teja was she will try to portray that both Umar and Karan doesn't deserve to win. Shamita who did the task so well won't get public appreciation bcoz Teja wanted the narrative that she won not due to doing the task well but bcoz of Sanchalaks and she wanted Nishu to get instigate which somewhere Nishu became and at the end her drama of Pratik shouldn't as all deserving haven't won and she said to Devo so that Devo says to Rakhi and somewhere Shamita doesn't win as Devo supports Pratik.

Teja didn't participated in the task said crap and again wanted to set narrative that Karan wanted to support Shamita and then Teja says she doesn't want a triangle still always brings Shamita's name in everything.

Teja can't accept her defeat in tasks and than does melodrama, if she has so much problem from Karan's behaviour she shot leave him rather than crying every second day over it. Teja is a sour person who can't accept other's win and specially has problem from Shamita.

In the end Teja wanted to prove Umar and Karan as not deserving, Shamita as favoured by sanchalak herself as Devi and Nishu as the guy who fights in tasks.

PS: I don't support Karan as a bf but Teja does instigates him a lot. 

Edited by riddhan - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

there should be a special bravery award for all of those people who deal with this negative nancy on a daily basis (in real life) because for me, even that 5 mins of screen space she gets is difficult to sit through.

riddhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

there should be a special bravery award for all of those people who deal with this negative nancy on a daily basis (in real life) because for me, even that 5 mins of screen space she gets is difficult to sit through.

I totally agree she is too negative but tries to be ultra sweet. I skip or mute most of her drama 😂

ninastx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

[QUOTE=riddhan]

Teja supported Karan on Torture task and gave Nishu the hard task, of eating egg shell with something and he couldn't complete it. She was supporting Karan which was obvious and that's how Karan won the task. Karan did the task well.

Next was her task where it was all about how you use your brain. It was Umar who brought hot water and seeing that even she brought hot water after that she even blamed Umar that you took my hot water later. Umar played well and he didn't throw all the hot water on the ice but did it slowly as compared to Teja who was throwing water in one go. Umar played well and won.

Next came the reaction task and Bichkule, Pratik and Shamita were choosen as these three gets trigger easily. The task was going well but than Teja started her drama that she knew who will win or apparently who will be made to win.

Now the drama began by Teja where she started by saying to Devo or Nishu, I know all 'deserving' ones haven't won.🤔 Wasn't she the one who made sure Nishu doesn't win and if she believed so much in Nishu than she needs to stop her drama that she is always with Karan.

The chronology by Teja was she will try to portray that both Umar and Karan doesn't deserve to win. Shamita who did the task so well won't get public appreciation bcoz Teja wanted the narrative that she won not due to doing the task well but bcoz of Sanchalaks and she wanted Nishu to get instigate which somewhere Nishu became and at the end her drama of Pratik shouldn't as all deserving haven't won and she said to Devo so that Devo says to Rakhi and somewhere Shamita doesn't win as Devo supports Pratik.

Teja didn't participated in the task said crap and again wanted to set narrative that Karan wanted to support Shamita and then Teja says she doesn't want a triangle still always brings Shamita's name in everything.

Teja can't accept her defeat in tasks and than does melodrama, if she has so much problem from Karan's behaviour she shot leave him rather than crying every second day over it. Teja is a sour person who can't accept other's win and specially has problem from Shamita.

In the end Teja wanted to prove Umar and Karan as not deserving, Shamita as favoured by sanchalak herself as Devi and Nishu as the guy who fights in tasks.

PS: I don't support Karan as a bf but Teja does instigates him a lot. 

Must say Shamita nailed the task. She didn’t react even with the smoke of chillies. Thatt was unbelievable…didn’t blink when Rakhi destroyed her jacket. 

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

But tell me something, does Teja not realise that the audience will see through her dirty tricks. She was voicing out her insecurities so much that there wasnt even an iota of doubt that she was insecure Karan and Umar are now VIPs. Has she become sooo delusional that she thinks audience will believe what she is trying to show? If she is then she is going to get a shocker and see audience reaction when she comes out of the house. 

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She's got some kind of a hint in that WKW where KK was called toxic that the makers and host are on her side and she's going all out in creating some kind of a narrative against both Umar and KK. But she's taking this fake narrative creation of hers so far now that almost everyone except her blind fans can see the negativity and insecurity that's oozing out of her. 

She's not a smart player at all because a smart cookie would've ensured that this narrative is created in a sly manner. She's failing miserably at it and KK and Umar are emerging as the better people here for bursting her fake narratives and giving it back to her. I don't know who'll win the show, but all of them surely deserve a special badge of honour for putting up with such a negative person 24*7

riddhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: adnilover

But tell me something, does Teja not realise that the audience will see through her dirty tricks. She was voicing out her insecurities so much that there wasnt even an iota of doubt that she was insecure Karan and Umar are now VIPs. Has she become sooo delusional that she thinks audience will believe what she is trying to show? If she is then she is going to get a shocker and see audience reaction when she comes out of the house. 

I do feel she tries to use I'm woman card very nicely and cautiously. After WKW where karan was called toxic she tries to use that narrative too. I mean you don't like your bf behaviour than dump him why to cry again and again and wapis go back to him only wen you yourself say you r strong🤔

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: riddhan

I totally agree she is too negative but tries to be ultra sweet. I skip or mute most of her drama 😂

you should watch it...it's pure comedy. How once can act and make fool of themselves. I was supporting Tera from beginning...gave lot of benefit ...but slowly I realized she is all fake. 

riddhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriRani

you should watch it...it's pure comedy. How once can act and make fool of themselves. I was supporting Tera from beginning...gave lot of benefit ...but slowly I realized she is all fake. 

she was hiding her real side but it's coming out more and more now.

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: riddhan

I do feel she tries to use I'm woman card very nicely and cautiously. After WKW where karan was called toxic she tries to use that narrative too. I mean you don't like your bf behaviour than dump him why to cry again and again and wapis go back to him only wen you yourself say you r strong🤔

Exactly, just leave him then. But she wont do it because then she loses this sympathy angle. How she thinks this kind of game will help her win is beyond my understanding