Guests appreciating Shamita’s beauty

rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Today all the guests were appreciating Shamita’s beauty… she was so simple… just wearing tank top.. no jewellery, no beautiful dress, not much makeup and still looked like a beautiful statue.. what looks yaar… only if I looked half this beautiful at 42… 

All those who called her aunty at the start of the season are eating their own words now..👏👏👏

Edited by rushi1981 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Shammo is classy, elegant and the best dressed contestant of all seasons other than Hina Khan. Though never been her fan, her positive traits are admirable…she is so organised and is hygiene conscious. 

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I am really liking Shammi that after vips entry...she is composing herself very well...except that she thinks she is privileged in wkw.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

I have always been neutral towards her, but now I am loving her. Being an Umar fan, I never thought I would say this, but she has become my second favourite after Umar.

She has lot of flaws like having lot of expectations from everyone & she is not good at taking criticism & takes everything very personally, also she is not good at accepting difference in opinion & is very authorative, but,

The best thing about her is her loyalty, integrity and she hardly backbites about others behind their back.

nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah she is so beautiful and elegant ….I’m loving her now …

pinufan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I never liked Shamita because of the extra privileges she was given. But now especially the VIPs entry has changed her game. 

She has become a level headed mature person in most situations. 

And ofcourse she is beautiful. Age is just a number for her. Gluten free khane ka kamaal. Haha. Just kidding. 

But yes. Shamita is one of the hottest contestants ever in BB. 

dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I get serious wardrobe envy when I see her clothes and she has the figure to carry them as well.

Looks wise definitely one of the most elegant contestants on BB.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

I have always been neutral towards her, but now I am loving her. Being an Umar fan, I never thought I would say this, but she has become my second favourite after Umar.

She has lot of flaws like having lot of expectations from everyone & she is not good at taking criticism & takes everything very personally, also she is not good at accepting difference in opinion & is very authorative, but,

The best thing about her is her loyalty, integrity and she hardly backbites about others behind their back.

Are you me? 😆

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She is stunning. Some days, she leaves me in shock with how fire she looks.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Yes, I am me😆