Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ra_chi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I understand Nishant. Didn’t want to take sides. Teja was sitting there instigating with no real reason. I don’t want to do the task as I know who is planned winner? Like really! 

I know she doesn’t wanna loose to Shamitha, that’s the bottom line. As she favours Prathik, she ll have to get reaction from Shamita, and all know for a fact Shamita won’t give any reaction. That is why she didn’t play. I am not liking Teja now.

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Teja is such an insecure person and has so much negativity for Shamita. She is such s shrewd and liar once saying if mere haath mein hota phir sab ladkiya top 5 mein hoti I'm all about women power and cut to jaha bhi Shamita saath kuch bhi ho Teja forgets everything. She thinks Shamita isn't deserving and over that trying to portray that Sanchalaks have planned to make shamita win taaki agar Shamita jeet bhi jati phir Teja wo false story bolti ki pata tha usse jeetage. Teja has no sportsman spirit also with Umar in task was blaming him that he took the water she had put on gas.

-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Teja was acting like a sore loser today. Can't imagine a insecure loser to be bb winer 

riddhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ray-

Teja was acting like a sore loser today. Can't imagine a insecure loser to be bb winer 

don't worry agar usko win platter mein bhi mile wo usko negativity mein badal sakti hai 😆 she is all about din mein abla naari raat mein iski niklti Komolika bhar bhar ke saari 🤣

neensm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

She became normal after no decision on task was taken.

What a pathetic insecure woman?

Even bichkule performed well today 

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Tera is all noise no stuff. She behaved like sore loser in emotion task. Her over expressions for cameras on everything is just annoying. She even called kk weak loser for playing the task.

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

She was annoyed and insecure after she lost to Umar. And out of that insecurity, she didnt want to see Shamita win the next TTF. But I didnt get why she said Pratik is deserving, was that just to pull down Shamita?

riddhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: adnilover

She was annoyed and insecure after she lost to Umar. And out of that insecurity, she didnt want to see Shamita win the next TTF. But I didnt get why she said Pratik is deserving, was that just to pull down Shamita?

Teja ki har theory badal jaati hai wen it comes to Shamita like selective naari shakti. Teja agar Shamita ke khilaf Bichkule ho usko bhi deserving bolegi plus Teja is more tilted towards guys then girls like jo bhi kitni bhi ladai hui ho Nishu ya Pratik se she still is cool with them but Shamita se utna kuch hua bhi nahi phir bhi uncool

rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riddhan

Teja ki har theory badal jaati hai wen it comes to Shamita like selective naari shakti. Teja agar Shamita ke khilaf Bichkule ho usko bhi deserving bolegi plus Teja is more tilted towards guys then girls like jo bhi kitni bhi ladai hui ho Nishu ya Pratik se she still is cool with them but Shamita se utna kuch hua bhi nahi phir bhi uncool

I just don’t understand why Teja is so jealous and insecure of Shamita… she is practically half of Shamita’s age… beautiful to look at and is dating the projected winner of bb15… Phir kis baat ki jealousy…iski harkatein itna zyaada insecurity aur weakness show karti hai that day by day she is looking negative… is Teja ke chakkar mein to aajkal Rashmi bhi mujhe positive lagne lagiii haiii… Phir Shamita ki to baat hi alag hai… I don’t know how is Shamita holding herself alone in the house with practically no one to support her… I sometimes feel like going n giving shams a big tight hug…