Devo needs psychiatric help

drp_usa thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The way Devil Devo reacts ot screams sometimes makes us want to beleive that she reallg needs some psychiatric help. She screams on top of her lungs, does not want to listen to anyone, seriously she needs some anger management classes. Also, the way she behaves with Rashmi clearly states as to how jealous she is of her as Rashmi got a loving person like Umar. I pity the guy who’ll have to deal with Devo. She’s all over Pratik who has always been a shadower and only wooed girls, be it Akasa, Neha or the devil Devo. Kokilaben thaari Gopi wahu gaandi thayi gayi. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

She was like this in bb13 .. she always bitched about Rashmi and sometimes there her under bus. Now in 15 it's clear she is so jealous of her. Sometimes I feel she is trying to be like shukla dominating with her screams but a flop one.

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I would also be upset with a friend like rashmi.. who clearly changed her party as soon as she came inside rashmi started pataofying kk n umar. Teja also spotted this and asked multiple times why rashmi always tries to rectify relationships Nishant , kk but never with teja...

Rashmi talks only if she has back up.. in 13 it was asim now it's umar.. she's the eternal damsel in distress...

ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SiddJ

I would also be upset with a friend like rashmi.. who clearly changed her party as soon as she came inside rashmi started pataofying kk n umar. Teja also spotted this and asked multiple times why rashmi always tries to rectify relationships Nishant , kk but never with teja...

Rashmi talks only if she has back up.. in 13 it was asim now it's umar.. she's the eternal damsel in distress...

Agree with you

Justaguest thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Before entering the house Rashmi clearly said that her and Devo will each have own equations irrespective of their friendship. Rashmi did mention she does not like Pratik. After entering the house Rashmi’s existing relationship with Umar got stronger especially after VIPs including Devo sidelined her. Devo had a brief power trip with Rakhi and fake love angle with Pratik with Bichu on the side to be used for footage as per convenience. When Rakhi was maligning Rashmi with Devo she did not even defend but Rashmi stopped Rakhi going ugly on Devo in time task. Rashmi did not even make a mudda when Farah told Devo is main lead, if it was other way round Devo would have turned house upside down out of jealousy. Yes Rashmi is making effort with Kk Nishant, people who accepts conversation unlike Teja whose conversation is only about what she wants to say and hear. She kept hounding Rashmi why did you not go in debate task and save me, since then Rashmi got her lesson. Don’t blame her from staying away from Teja and Devo. Devo is nasty too, when Rashmi asked if she smokes in toilet and put cigarette ash on wall she said no then shouting she did and will continue doing because Rashmi did not ask, which she clearly asked.  Devo says she always ask before blaming yeah right early morning telling Umar give me hidden toothpaste. Pathetic. I find Rashmi better than in BB13 putting her points across better.  she goes on the face with Pratik on her own, clearing her issue with Nishant, Umar taking her side its his choice.  Devo and Teja deserves each other and they both need help.

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Rashmi have calmed dow a lot and being matured than BB 13 ,I don't know Devo is she doing all for the cameras or what but she really needs help .

goldenchimes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You should watch ladies vs gentleman show on youtube. Devoleena has some really weird views on men too. 

She really needs therapy. I feel she is definitely going through some major issues in life.