Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Biggboss15

Kk is a innocent victim right teja forces him to say I love you teja forces him to kiss him and so on. OMG innocent karan par ghor atyachar😭

From this I am nowhere maligning karan's character my point is both teja and karan are toxic and wrong in tejran love story👍🏼

Edited by Biggboss15 - 2 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

I don't see anyone doing in this forum such maybe in Twitter and you tube yes. It's always been tejasswi who has faced that in this forum. She did break up before coming to the show. She will be real idiot to put her reputation in stake like that. I don't judge her realtionship with kk because I find it toxic. Because of raakhi's accusations the break up we waited is not going to happen. I think it's time we stop judging people and saying she is quickly moving on. Her life dude, comment on her game, personality not on her character.

PS : I know you don't character shame her atleast not like others. You're just annoyed that people see her as innocent and blame everything on karan but atleast I don't see that in this forum. She is not innocent I admit that.

Karan is no innocent and i would have blamed him equally but he is getting that blame already and no one treats him as a victim . 

In this industry no one is innocent . We always assume only our favourites are nice but over the years i have learned never ever treat these celebs like some God or perfect humans . They are just like everyone else . So I love a celeb but always acknowledge their mistakes.

Most annoying thing I have seen when Yogita’s name came out everyone ( Teja- TejaRun) started portraying Teja as a victim and few even started abusing Yogita while actual victim in this situation ( if KK was dating her) is Yogita NOT Teja . Just because one has more fans doesn’t mean that person is innocent. 

I also don’t believe Teja didn’t know about KK . We all knew contestants list 10-15 days before the show started. Then they were in quarantine doing nothing . No way she didn’t search about him . No one is innocent or naive . 

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Karan is no innocent and i would have blamed him equally but he is getting that blame already and no one treats him as a victim . 

In this industry no one is innocent . We always assume only our favourites are nice but over the years i have learned never ever treat these celebs like some God or perfect humans . They are just like everyone else . So I love a celeb but always acknowledge their mistakes.

Most annoying thing I have seen when Yogita’s name came out everyone ( Teja- TejaRun) started portraying Teja as a victim and few even started abusing Yogita while actual victim in this situation ( if KK was dating her) is Yogita NOT Teja . Just because one has more fans doesn’t mean that person is innocent. 

I also don’t believe Teja didn’t know about KK . We all knew contestants list 10-15 days before the show started. Then they were in quarantine doing nothing . No way she didn’t search about him . No one is innocent or naive . 

This is something I understand. I respect your view point. No one is innocent here but I guess you take out your frustration on twitter because I rarely see people talking so much of karan's personal life here. Please tejran shippers are another level delusional people they just know to justify anything. I don't believe in yogita and karan's dating rumours mainly because I refuse to believe any woman would keep quiet if her boyfriend who is committed to her is romancing someone else on national television. I love what you have written in this post. You're right celebs are not innocent and accepting their mistakes will not make us less of a fan. I rarely fight here when they call Tejasswi annoying, controlling and fake anything else except for her character shamming I literally don't care what people think about her. But character shamming is something I will not tolerate.

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

From this I am nowhere maligning karan's character my point is both teja and karan are toxic and wrong in tejran love story👍🏼

There is a reason I like you so much

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Molly555

This is so wrong.Based on some assumptions how can anyone charachter assassinate someone to this extent. 

These people show their character on national TV.. na laaj na sharam......sab kuch public..........so we can now judge them based on what we see.

Today, they are with one guy, tomorrow with one. rashmi, devo and so on.. tv actors sab same.

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

There is a reason I like you so much

See I think there's no use blaming only one person both of them are not some 10 year old kids😆. Both of them are mature enough to know where they are looking bad. Anyways the whole toxic angle is a scripted thing by bb👎🏼

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

These people show their character on national TV.. na laaj na sharam......sab kuch public..........so we can now judge them based on what we see.

Today, they are with one guy, tomorrow with one. rashmi, devo and so on.. tv actors sab same.

Hmm but I heard there are some happily married TV actors like hiten and gauri then how come all actors are same😳

Chits1 thumbnail

Hmm but I heard there are some happily married TV actors like hiten and gauri then how come all actors are same😳

Thankfully, few happily married. But mostly, use and throw in this industry.

Molly555 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

Yet you are ready to watch them on TV and big screens.

What about the male actors and their affair .Even the host of the show has affairs , do you assess him with the same morale?

Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Molly555

Yet you are ready to watch them on TV and big screens.

What about the male actors and their affair .Even the host of the show has affairs , do you assess him with the same morale?

I dont watch other shows and dont think or get obsessed wth tv actors. I comment what i see and dont get attached to anyone like most young kids. 

yes, all of them come under the same category in tv and film.

Dhanyavad