So irritated with Sunday's WKV!!! Not that yesterday was worth it lol!

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Had posted this on another thread.

Copy pasting parts here because am just so irritated! Grrrrrr!

Such open favouritism and privileges being given to shamita it's far too much to take!

Madam can express herself openly again and again, Mr SK will listen to her patiently faking frustration and irritation.

I really feel for the others especially Umar always and Teja today. Umar has never been allowed to ever respond to any of the allegations made on him.

Plus SK should be told that the tasks their so-called creative team come up with are so faaltu and lopsided that nobody in their right mind would want to play along.

Why on earth would anybody want to push their competitors to the finale?? Like seriously!!!

In one you have the most blatantly unfair sanchalak wanting to promote the most unworthy Debo or Bichukle or even Tejo but in the most blatantly unfait fashion! So why would people feel motivated to play along?

In the other the players are supposed to play for sending their rivals to the finale. How messed up is that!!!!

Most absurd and then you have SK ticking them off and unwilling to listen to anyone other than his blue-eyed nepo gril! (ahen woman).

Ufffffff I am so done with this. I have every reason to be as a viewer investing time on this rubbish unlike Shamita who claims to be so done with this show in spite of getting favours by the dozens right from the beginning till now! smiley7Enough to drive you crazy I tell you!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Wat about all the privileges given to Tej Ran that it almost looks Tej Ran mein BB araha na ki BB mein Tej Ran. Even one of them will win the show wen all they have done is fake louve aur usmein bhi pyaar ki acting nahi kar pa rahe.

Regarding why anybody will play for somebody else, if they don't want that's fine as BB hasn't punished them but if they do play or help someone it shows how good they are like Umar, Shamita, Nishu, Pratik or Devo were liked by lots ki they did task knowing they won't get anything after that.

Shamita said things as Salman said all those who were shouting unfair before in a task ab kuch nahi bola so she said she played and said things.

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Yeah waala Bigg Boss Meri tv par Kyu nh aata ðŸ˜† on my tv Rakhi and Bichukle are glorified. They bash Shamita for no reason to make Miss so called entertainer look bichari abla nari. 

Don’t even get me started on TejRan’s privileges 🤔 Pura season bardbad kardia to make this so called star cross lovers story happen ðŸ¤”

Edited by PyaasiChudail69 - 2 years ago
mils94patel thumbnail

Originally posted by: riddhan

Wat about all the privileges given to Tej Ran that it almost looks Tej Ran mein BB araha na ki BB mein Tej Ran. Even one of them will win the show wen all they have done is fake louve aur usmein bhi pyaar ki acting nahi kar pa rahe.

Regarding why anybody will play for somebody else, if they don't want that's fine as BB hasn't punished them but if they do play or help someone it shows how good they are like Umar, Shamita, Nishu, Pratik or Devo were liked by lots ki they did task knowing they won't get anything after that.

Shamita said things as Salman said all those who were shouting unfair before in a task ab kuch nahi bola so she said she played and said things.

TejRan were shown because Colors wanted to see them together. Colors was desperate! You cannot compare this to the privileges shown to Shamita!

Biggboss is BS*. And the host is even more. Biased towards his own people. I don't mind him being biased, that's loyalty! But for hosting the show, we want someone truly neutral. Even the show directors shouldn't be biased and let the contestants play on their own rhythm without any interference!

mils94patel thumbnail

Originally posted by: PyaasiChudail69

Yeah waala Bigg Boss Meri tv par Kyu nh aata ðŸ˜† on my tv Rakhi and Bichukle are glorified. They bash Shamita for no reason to make Miss so called entertainer look bichari abla nari. 

Don’t even get me started on TejRan’s privileges 🤔 Pura season bardbad kardia to make this so called star cross lovers story happen ðŸ¤”

Biggboss himself is responsible for this. Biggboss was the one who was manipulating the cords so desperately. You cannot blame Teja for that. Though you haven't but just saying!

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mils94patel

TejRan were shown because Colors wanted to see them together. Colors was desperate! You cannot compare this to the privileges shown to Shamita!

Biggboss is BS*. And the host is even more. Biased towards his own people. I don't mind him being biased, that's loyalty! But for hosting the show, we want someone truly neutral. Even the show directors shouldn't be biased and let the contestants play on their own rhythm without any interference!

so you mean to say Colours ne script di ki love lapata khelo ðŸ¤” both Tej Ran r playing along too. One of them will even the show but ya that's isn't a privilege I forgot😆

rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riddhan

so you mean to say Colours ne script di ki love lapata khelo ðŸ¤” both Tej Ran r playing along too. One of them will even the show but ya that's isn't a privilege I forgot😆

Ye mohtarma kehna chaah rahiii hai ke saare episodes mein Tejran ka pyaar, Tejran ka phata hua game, Tejran ka roothna aur Phir raat ko manana dikhaaye aur Phir weekend ka war mein sirf tejran ko hi bolne ka mauka de… galti se bhi dusre contestants ko naa footage de poore hafte na hii bolne ka mauka de WKW mein… kyonki baaki saare contestants sirf Tejran ka supporting cast karne aaye hain… game khelne thode hiii aaye hain… game khelna, game mein dikhna aur game par bolna surf Tejran ka janm siddha adhikaar haiii 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by rushi1981 - 2 years ago
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Worst creative team this year. They dont even know how to make the show intresting and sadly blame tje contestants for not foing anything. 

Dedhshani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The worst part is they all keep nodding all the while saying ab samajh aa gaye sir. Arey bhai speak up call him out for his bs...that at one time you say play for yourself and at other times you say play for your own competitors to let them have TTF. Pls be clear in your head first what do you want from us.

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

It was a clear bias. Shamitas Wkw rather it could be called. Also, how calmly they made Shilpa the only caller for Shamita and ignored the remaining HMs like Teja, Karan, Nishant who too did not speak to their family. They can't be more obvious ðŸ˜µ