Happy New Year 2022 🎉🎉🥳😍😍❀

1PariGupta thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

The best thing I did this year was make incredible memories with you all. Cheers to making more together in 2022! Happy New Year to all my Dear n lovely friends πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—β€β€β€

A new year is like a blank book; the pen is in our hands. It is our chance to write a beautiful story for ourself. Here's hoping that the new year brings lots of new and exciting opportunities in our lives. I hope it will be our year. 

May joy, peace and success follow you everywhere you go and whatever you do. Have a wonderful new year  with your family and friends. I wish this new year brings lots of happiness, health, wealth in ur life. Wishing  you all a very Happy New Year 2022🌹🌹🌹πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜β€β€

Edited by 1PariGupta - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Happy & Prosperous New year to all of you here and the full cast and crew of ATBA

It was a journey worth a treasure, more so when we were locked out from our near and dear ones for almost a year and more

Thanks to all here for being a part of my journey

Thanks Bold Pari for this post, overwhelmed I am.

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 2 years ago
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Happy New Year to all of you . May you all have a splendid year ahead. Love you all deariesβ€οΈπŸ€—

Yaso1.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Happy new year to all my friends here. Grateful for 2021 and ATBA for allowing me to meet u guys ❀️

Wishing u all a year full of love, joy, happiness and success 🌹πŸ₯³

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

May this year be the best year yet. 

Happy New year  Everyone. 

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Happy New Year, Gals πŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸ₯³

I’m so happy to have stumbled upon ATBA & wish everyone here a healthy, happy and prosperous year ahead πŸ₯°

caller123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: moksha89

Happy New Year, Gals πŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸ₯³

I’m so happy to have stumbled upon ATBA & wish everyone here a healthy, happy and prosperous year ahead πŸ₯°

Wish you had join us when ATBA was on air.πŸ€—

moksha89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: caller123

Wish you had join us when ATBA was on air.πŸ€—

Me too, Kate!

I feel like I missed out in sharing the magic with everyone here. πŸ˜­

I think a part of the issue is that I wasn’t active on IF for years but pandemic hit and I had gotten a bit restless. So I told myself I’ll only participate in 1 forum πŸ˜† purely due to time commitments and such. I recently got zee5 so ATBA was on my watch list & began watching before Fahmaan entered Imlie. Once I saw him in Imlie, I realized I joined ATBA a tad late. Everyone in this forum, from the posts and vibes, are so welcoming and give a family like feel. 

thanks for keeping the forum alive & allowing me to partake in this story πŸ₯°

Edited by moksha89 - 2 years ago
caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moksha89

Me too, Kate!

I feel like I missed out in sharing the magic with everyone here. πŸ˜­

I think a part of the issue is that I wasn’t active on IF for years but pandemic hit and I had gotten a bit restless. So I told myself I’ll only participate in 1 forum πŸ˜† purely due to time commitments and such. I recently got zee5 so ATBA was on my watch list & began watching before Fahmaan entered Imlie. Once I saw him in Imlie, I realized I joined ATBA a tad late. Everyone in this forum, from the posts and vibes, are so welcoming and give a family like feel. 

thanks for keeping the forum alive & allowing me to partake in this story πŸ₯°

I too was away from IF ,I mean I was on break until pandemic hit. Then joined BB forum . When I found it's boring ,I started ATBA and came here.

Surely this is one of the best forums I have been with. We had so much fun when it was on air. Truly this was our second home. You will find all are so nice here.❀️

Since we are busy now ,we hardly come here. But whenever we are free we come here to pull someone 's legs then the story begins.

We used to do role play here and enjoyed so much.Whatever they show ,the person who is doing that role has to justify it while others used to pull her legs. 

Rish-Veer ,Yaso -Rani 

I-Viku Varuni -Kiara 

AK - Birju 

Newton -Champa.

I really miss all the fun we had😭

moksha89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: caller123

I too was away from IF ,I mean I was on break until pandemic hit. Then joined BB forum . When I found it's boring ,I started ATBA and came here.

Surely this is one of the best forums I have been with. We had so much fun when it was on air. Truly this was our second home. You will find all are so nice here.❀️

Since we are busy now ,we hardly come here. But whenever we are free we come here to pull someone 's legs then the story begins.

We used to do role play here and enjoyed so much.Whatever they show ,the person who is doing that role has to justify it while others used to pull her legs. 

Rish-Veer ,Yaso -Rani 

I-Viku Varuni -Kiara 

AK - Birju 

Newton -Champa.

I really miss all the fun we had😭

THIS IS YOUR FRIEND, RISH! 😲 

aaachfjsiehr I feel like I’ve just found the next clue in a treasure hunt πŸ€£πŸ˜³

Also: this game feels so sweet πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜