Hello everybody.😊
Azfu and Areeba will be unitting again after Qadam Qadam Ishq, in this drama.
https://www.facebook.com/189457061711543/posts/983356762321565/?app=fbl
Hello everybody.😊
Azfu and Areeba will be unitting again after Qadam Qadam Ishq, in this drama.
https://www.facebook.com/189457061711543/posts/983356762321565/?app=fbl
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
AREEBA HABIB can't act for life
She can't act, she doesn't have screen presence, no charm at all. Why people cast her in lead role? Ok for leads sister though.
I am very sad to see Azfu stuck with 2nd grade actress.
Btw . Areeba's marriage functions are happening these days. 😃 Hopefully this will be her last project.😆
I am just happy to see Azfu on ary
Good to see Afzu on ary but Writer and title indicate show would be typical one.
Good to see Afzu on ary but Writer and title indicate show would be typical one.
Yes. Samina Ijaz loves torturing viewers.🤢
I know 😣
I would love to be tortured by her if azfu is there