Memory Lane for ATBA Cast?

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

All the ATBA actors seem to be posting BTS and other fun moments from ATBA. Any special date or is it just random?

Seeing Fahmaan's post on the Baliya Rani-Veer arm in arm scene made me so nostalgic!!!! 😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Even i felt so nostalgic today... So many bts were there what happened suddenly to all cast but whatever it is we loved it n for me special part was rani n veer on... Thela... 

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priti1610

Even i felt so nostalgic today... So many bts were there what happened suddenly to all cast but whatever it is we loved it n for me special part was rani n veer on... Thela... 

Me tooo!! Her red outfit had so many special memories. The cast/crew are missing their time and I am missing you girls too much today. 😆

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Pure nostalgia, n bhaavuk 

Yesterday 27th Zee Anmol started ATBA telecast @800 pm

Just 3 days back had written on one IG user handle as we never got a reel VeeRani wedding anniversary nor Zee Rishtey nominations, nor ZRA carpet walk nor dance nor anchoring, wish they could do something for ATBA viewers for the new year.

Wish fulfilled with their train of pictures in succession with each of them doing a mastiful commenting on their IGS, 

samksh started yesterday, then MeghA, Pulkit , Fahmaan n even the crew.

They were unseen BTS stills n offscreen masti.

Their code words were fun.

One scene was done on a cart, with both on it.  Good it did not topple.

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 2 years ago
1PariGupta thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Me tooo!! Her red outfit had so many special memories. The cast/crew are missing their time and I am missing you girls too much today. 😆

yes cast n crew missed each other yesterday n I m missing u all everyday 🤗❤️

Love u all n miss u all so much ❤️

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Thanks @TumhaaresamAksh @Pulkitbangia @Megha_ray @FahmaanKhan , ATBA cast and crew musketeers and @vidhii_tandon @debalinadasofficial
puRAY bramaand ke SAMAKSH agar baat kare toh aisa Full KIT masti BANG on nahi mil sakta tha. Thanks for fulfilling our MEGhA FAHrMAAish.  Hum sab Jeete bina haare. IT was MEGHA RE MEGHA (plenty of rain shower)
The team picked up the speed with volley of pictures and videos in their coded language and made it a wonderful day for us. 
I had posted my WISH thoughts  on user handle @meghaan_admirers edit 3 days back and unexpectedly it got fulfilled in a very sportive competition ISHTYLE a jet speed TRAIN FULL of images and videos of unseen BTS and masti.   
Do check my comment on this post https://www.instagram.com/p/CX6iMjuKzSB/

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

It was a Rani Shower of them ...... never was so nostalgic ever.

So many BTS, wish to see many Goa ones

arm in arm was scene is it that scene Where Rani raises a stone against Birju to protect her patidev Veer dr saab  ??

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

All the ATBA actors seem to be posting BTS and other fun moments from ATBA. Any special date or is it just random?

Seeing Fahmaan's post on the Baliya Rani-Veer arm in arm scene made me so nostalgic!!!! 😭😭

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

The Thela did not topple with both of them in the end corner of the Thela ??

The expressions and emotions were bang on, I need to see that scene once again how it was aired and how they did it ?

Originally posted by: Priti1610

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Miss you all soooooooooooo much :)

Have a good day, stay safe, mask up

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

yes cast n crew missed each other yesterday n I m missing u all everyday 🤗❤️

Love u all n miss u all so much ❤️

flamingoAK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

Pure nostalgia, n bhaavuk 

Yesterday 27th Zee Anmol started ATBA telecast @800 pm

Just 3 days back had written on one IG user handle as we never got a reel VeeRani wedding anniversary nor Zee Rishtey nominations, nor ZRA carpet walk nor dance nor anchoring, wish they could do something for ATBA viewers for the new year.

Wish fulfilled with their train of pictures in succession with each of them doing a mastiful commenting on their IGS, 

samksh started yesterday, then MeghA, Pulkit , Fahmaan n even the crew.

They were unseen BTS stills n offscreen masti.

Their code words were fun.

One scene was done on a cart, with both on it.  Good it did not topple.

It saddens me a bit to know how they never got to walk together on the ZRA carpet or get nominated, etc.. The cast deserved that! 😔