Anaan dance and denying of feelings

jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I still can't get over it plus the song makhna, best part was when they touched heads. whole team including the direction team working so well .in love with the show and anaan more and more.🤗

I loved how anand said its wrong, no I can't dream of her. he was making serious face at the end of dance and was trying to avoid her but what destiny wants is complete opposite, both going to stuck in store room now. 

can't wait for more and more of them. share your views pls on this.❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jaanulovejaanam

I still can't get over it plus the song makhna, best part was when they touched heads. whole team including the direction team working so well .in love with the show and anaan more and more.🤗

I loved how anand said its wrong, no I can't dream of her. he was making serious face at the end of dance and was trying to avoid her but what destiny wants is complete opposite, both going to stuck in store room now. 

can't wait for more and more of them. share your views pls on this.❤️

Mai to Anand ka wo dreams sequence na jane kitni bar dekh chuki ho

Yes wo head touched scene is just perfect & adorable 

Abhi Anand ko pata nahi hai ki ye shadi Aanandi ki so called child marriage hai jab pata chalega use to wo khud jigar ko dhakke markar nikal fekega Aanandi ki life se

soo truee ! its all going so beautifully and in realistic manner. I too watched it again and again that head touch scene. direction is soo good yar❤️

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

soo truee ! its all going so beautifully and in realistic manner. I too watched it again and again that head touch scene. direction is soo good yar❤️

Is show ki jitni bhi tarif kare kam hi hai everything is just perfect. 

Colors ko aur achhe se promotion karna chahiye fir TRP aur bhi achhi aayegi 

Waise bhi 8.30 ke time slot par BV2 interesting hai jyada 

you r rightt such a beautiful showw 🤗they have copied udaan hit show preleap story on anaan, its rare and unique to see 2 childhood frds developing bond, seperated by others and again getting back together falling in love slowly. its realistic too and social messages add cherry on cake.

you know udaan was hit show at 8 : 30. same with balika vadhu 2 timing now.. hope this too becomes a hitt.

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

you r rightt such a beautiful showw 🤗they have copied udaan hit show preleap story on anaan, its rare and unique to see 2 childhood frds developing bond, seperated by others and again getting back together falling in love slowly. its realistic too and social messages add cherry on cake.

you know udaan was hit show at 8 : 30. same with balika vadhu 2 timing now.. hope this too becomes a hitt.

Abhi 8.30 ke slot par jitne bhi serials hai unme se ek bhi ML sweet, innocent and gentlemen nahi hai 

To is hisab se Anand ka character unique hai 🤗

Anand achha hai par mahan nahi

Dusro ke liye stand lene ke chakkar me khud ke liye stand lena kabhi bhi nahi bhulta

Apne se bado ki izzat karta hai lekin madi Baa ki ghatiya bato ka ulta jawab dena bhi janta hai 👍🏼

Abhi apni feelings ko galat man raha hai par jab child marriage ka sach pata chalega to Aanandi ke liye duniya idhar ki udhar kar dega dekh lena🤗

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think anand ko ajeeb isliye aisa laga jub  anand yeh dream aaya kyonki anandi abhi shaadi shuda hai jigar se 

you are rightt. he is duplicate of my most fav character aditya (chhotu wala) 🤗

Originally posted by: surabhi01

I think anand ko ajeeb isliye aisa laga jub  anand yeh dream aaya kyonki anandi abhi shaadi shuda hai jigar se 

yes, now he will fight with his own feelings. he knows its wrong 

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

you are rightt. he is duplicate of my most fav character aditya (chhotu wala) 🤗

Kon Aditya?