Arylie os - Mr Akadu and his Jungli

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The Rathore's were holding a success party. Aryan again was awarded the best CEO of the newspaper organization..and also lauded for his social work..but the party was also for Imlie who had been awarded the best reporter award in mainstream media. 

Aryan had called the Tripathi family because he wanted to rub in his and Imlie's victory in Mr. AKT face..and Arpita laughed,

Ap- Aru..tu abhi bhi bahut shaitan hain..un logo ko yahan bulane ki zaroorat kya thi?

Ar- Unko yeh dikhna ke liye ke unhone kis heere ko khoya tha.

Ap- And aur koi baat nahi thi na..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Ar- Di..aap janti hain..abhi uske liye uska career important hain..and uske pas mein jo bhi hua hain..

Ap- But still..she has the right to move on..

Ar- Di..abhi ke liye let it be.

Ap- Okay..tu jaa ke ready ho ja..

The party had started and Aryan was doing his rounds and talking to his business partners but still waiting for Imlie, while he was waiting the Tripathi family came, and Aryan did his best to avoid Aditya and Malini. 

He was courteous to the rest of the family, but he rolled his eyes when he looked at Aditya who was searching for someone..

Ar- Mr. Tripathi aapki biwi aapke side mein hain.

Adi- Hume pata hain Mr. Rathore hum kisi aur ko talash kar rahe the.. wapas ab hum aap ki baaton se chidte nahi hain..

Adi- Hum bhi toh Bhaskar times se move on kar chuke hain..aur woh bhi ek durse badiya newspaper organization mein.

Aryan chuckled inwardly this idiot didn't even know that the organization he worked in was owned by him as well..the CEO actually reported to him. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

M- Waise..Imlie nahi dikhayi de rahi..itna aachi party hain..maybe usko awkward feel hoga na..

I- Daariye nahi Mrs. Tripathi..hum yahi hi hain..

Everyone turned around to see Imlie in a beautiful gown with her hair in curls, she looked like a high class women and Malini burnt in jealousy.

๏ฟผ

She greeted everyone and smiling she went to hug Narmada and Arpita,

I- Kaki Maa..Di humne aapko bahut miss kiya..

Ap- Humne bhi..and congratulations.

I- Thank you..but isska shrey..humare Akdu boss ko jata hain..

Ar- You know i hear you miss Jungli..๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿคจ

I- I know..islye toh kahan.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Ar- Tum bikul bhi nahi badali..

Adi- Nahi Mr. Rathore..yeh toh kitna badal gayi hain..bikul pechan mein nahi aa rahi.

I- Aacha hain Mr. Tripathi..kyunki aaj ki Imlie agar purani Imlie se milti na..toh bahut marti usse..ki apni self respect ko kaise usne barbad hone diya..

I- Anyway..yeh party meri liye bhi hain and i wanna enjoy..so..excuse me.

The whole party, Imlie and Aryan were together, always gravitating towards each other. Aditya burnt in jealousy and regert. The only reason he was with Malini was because of his child.

But he felt bad that he lost his love due to his own ego and misunderstandings, he again looked at them. Anyone who can see would tell that they are in love and meant to be together.

Suffocated, he left the party Malini trailing behind him in anger. There was a time when Imlie would have followed him but after he and his family questioned her character again and again..she decided not to waste her time on them. Besides she has own little family who loves, encourages her.

Ps- Hey guys..this is something different on Aryan and Imlie hope you guys will like it. If the os doesn't justify the title please don't bash me..๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Param-Sundari thumbnail

No bashing only โค๏ธ

Will catch up..

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Seeet and empowering for Imlie and Aryan. ๐Ÿ‘

Param-Sundari thumbnail

this was cute..

but this focused more on the quartret equation imo

i hope you don't mind me saying but this had so much potential (still has) 

like their winning speech; their dance... etc

if you like, i'd love to read.

only putting ideas in your head and hoping you'll consider writing on them in future โค๏ธ

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sure no problem..i am still new to this show..so find it a bit difficult to write..on this show..but thank you for the comments ๐Ÿ˜€