Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Kri18

I am sorry , please ignore me but i can't control myself from doing this 

1. Me on Abhay's confession:

And also me 

2. Me on Problem with Vikrant's marriage:

Also me regarding the same problem :

BTW I agree with all of you that before Abhay's confession , he will come across the past of Dr.Sinha and Dr.Saxena , And will not confess . After either he will move on with Sia or will break up with her as she deserves someone who loves her . But the reason that he will give must be that he fell out of love otherwise it will be a disrespect to Sia and her 7 years commitment to their relationship because she does love her and if not love then have strong liking towards him .

And about Vikrant's marriage,  i will say that he just married Aditi to prove that Deepika is not only the one with whom he can marry and she is committing a mistake by breaking up with a 'boy like him' . He don't love her and also she will be adjusting in this marriage as she become a pathologist as he wanted her to be . Therefore he said that the understanding the old couple share is rare in even married couples. 

Same thoughts .

fatssrilanka thumbnail

I guess Vikrant is not happy with his marraige and he's still pursuing Deepika because he must have been in awe of her for achieving her dreams. But, even if he redeems himself I wouldn't want Deepika to get back to him for the sake of their past. And, if Abhay too shouldn't take any decision in haste. Even if he comes to know about Vikrant and Deepika he should wait and give her time. And,first of all he should break up with Sia and make her understand that he never loved her in the first place.

Sneha.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Same here.. but heartbreak tho hoga definitely. 

I’ll be sad if AbDeep doesn’t happen 

Deepika being single, achieving her dreams in the end is good 😎

I’ll give galli to the makers if they show Deepika going back to the MCP Vikrant in the ending 😡

Exactly. I can tolerate anything but Deepika going back to the MCP Vikrant . 

But heartbreak is definitely gonna happen. Abb kiska heartbreak hoga, only time will say.

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Same here.. but heartbreak tho hoga definitely. 

I’ll be sad if AbDeep doesn’t happen 

Deepika being single, achieving her dreams in the end is good 😎

I’ll give galli to the makers if they show Deepika going back to the MCP Vikrant in the ending 😡

but what if he changes his (Vikrant) ways and is not MCP anymore?

Nandini_goyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: DEBOLINA96

See, A is not being too early to propose D..It seems early because the story is fast paced, as only 50 episodes r left..15 r already over..Isiliye sab kuch hi fast paced dikhaya jaa rha hai..😊 Though I feel A won't propose D like that (mtlb he won't send the message), he'll surely plan to propose her..but before that I feel he'll get to know about D-V or see them hugging..That's how he'll suffer heartbreak..Nd then the makers will unfold what happens among the trio after that..If they show A proposing via text or directly, D will surely reject him now considering Sia..Toh uske baad kya dikhane ko rahega between AbDeep right..so..

Nd my message to A..bhai sahab kabhi bhi kisi ladki ko PHONE pe propose mat karna..pakka reject ho jaoge..😆 Aur Sia ko pehle samjhao that u never loved her, it was forceful nd u stayed thinking she'll get hurt..It's better to end a relationship where u never loved or even had feelings for ur partner..👍🏼

he do care for Sia, I dont think that Abhay is really forced into it.

I think he will plan a proposal but then will see D- V together and then things will unfold post that

Nandini_goyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumaishu

It will be whole week precap.   I don't think he will send it now.  Maybe later by mistake he might send.  🤔 

or maybe Piroz will read the unsent message and confront Abhay

Nandini_goyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kri18

I am sorry , please ignore me but i can't control myself from doing this 

1. Me on Abhay's confession:

And also me 

2. Me on Problem with Vikrant's marriage:

Also me regarding the same problem :

BTW I agree with all of you that before Abhay's confession , he will come across the past of Dr.Sinha and Dr.Saxena , And will not confess . After either he will move on with Sia or will break up with her as she deserves someone who loves her . But the reason that he will give must be that he fell out of love otherwise it will be a disrespect to Sia and her 7 years commitment to their relationship because she does love her and if not love then have strong liking towards him .

And about Vikrant's marriage,  i will say that he just married Aditi to prove that Deepika is not only the one with whom he can marry and she is committing a mistake by breaking up with a 'boy like him' . He don't love her and also she will be adjusting in this marriage as she become a pathologist as he wanted her to be . Therefore he said that the understanding the old couple share is rare in even married couples. 

totally agree with your theory on Vikrant's married life

Nandini_goyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: anmirza

Interesting precap!

I am really hoping for Abhay-Deepika to happen and would be really upset if it doesn’t happen but I just don’t want Vikrant to be redeemed in any sense! No matter what, Deepika shouldn’t be going back to him!

Even if he redeems himself, its not necessary for D to go back to him. I want V to learn that he was wrong

anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monstuholic

Even if he redeems himself, its not necessary for D to go back to him. I want V to learn that he was wrong

I just don’t want Deepika to go back to him no matter what! So by redemption I meant that he can’t undo the damage he’s previously done!

Edited by anmirza - 2 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monstuholic

but what if he changes his (Vikrant) ways and is not MCP anymore?

Certain ideologies are ingrained inside men / boys in Indian society. 

No matter how much V tries to change himself for D, the fact is he will be the dominating person in their relationship and expecting her to bow down eventually once they unite and go family way.