seemagoder thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Last scene of today episode seems that Deepika still has felling for Vikrant and vice versa . It's just bitter ending of there relationship make Deepika bit uncomfortable when V is near. 

As a RP fan I wish end game to be ViDee. 

And Abhay as BFF 

Chemistry between ViDee is better then AbDeep , AbDeep look more like friend or mentor relationship,  rather then couple 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I disagree Abhay-Deepika look so much better.

Vikrant is improving but he doesn't deserve DP 

RP is a very good actor.

x.titli.x thumbnail

The song sequences of the show are so well executed and full of emotions....there is no doubt that the flame between Vikrant and Deepika is still there but I wish something happens between Deepika and Abhay. 

Let's see what is in store for us. 😉

Additi Gupta is so good at portraying emotions. ❤️For me Rohit Purohit and Vidyut Xavier are the big surprises.... (along with the rest of cast) watching a show of these 2 for the first time and both are simply phenomenal !😎They throw fire really! 😎

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Chemistry b/w Vikdee is mature and that old flame /love is still there whereas abdeep should relation should stay as mentor mentee not more than this. looking good together is not enough for being a couple , compatibility and handling odds also comes in package so how would abhay handle that differences both personally and professionally. 

subhs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serenity_me

Chemistry b/w Vikdee is mature and that old flame /love is still there whereas abdeep should relation should stay as mentor mentee not more than this. looking good together is not enough for being a couple , compatibility and handling odds also comes in package so how would abhay handle that differences both personally and professionally

@bold

Aren't Abhay-Deepika more compatible ?

Both are damaged and did not get support from their respective parents .They have common dream of becoming best surgeons .They understand each other .They like eo company. Abhay supports Dipika's dream and vice versa

Edited by subhs - 2 years ago
ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: subhs

@bold

Both are damaged and did not get support from their respective parents .They have common dream of becoming best surgeons .They understand each other .They like eo company. Abhay supports Dipika's dream and vice versa

I agree, Deepika and Abhay have more compatibility. And chemistry is there. The way Abhay looks at Deepika is not platonic. Deepika looks at Abhay too, a little more subtly but it is there. She doesn't look that way at anyone else. With Deepika, her mentor-mentee relationship with PC is also casual, but it's more than that with Abhay. There is a certain intimacy that she doesn't exhibit with PC, both in the way she talks and behaves with Abhay. They understand each other and let themselves be vulnerable in front of each other. With Vikrant she does does have intensity, but that intensity is not all love. A lot of it is hurt and pain. First love isn't always meant to be your only love. First heartbreak is also something that doesn't easily leave your mind. That doesn't mean that you're meant to be with that person. I get that some people prefer certain pairings and actors, but you have to remember this is Deepika's journey and what makes sense for Deepika. I don't see her returning to Vikrant as part of her growth. I feel like a slow love, a best friend and a strongly supportive partner is more suitable for her, and I see that in Abhay.

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: subhs

@bold

@ blue- you can have good rapo with anyone that doesn't mean you will have to marry that person😆PC supported Deepika at every point  , he is the only person who stood by her when everyone was against her, gave wings to her dream . Did she get romantically involve with him? no na ... Every relation does not mean to be romantic. Its childish. Ek do baar hans k baat kar lene se compatibility nahi ati, time lagta hai.  Every relation comes with certain limitation and boundaries. We should respect that boundary. 

@ red  

every person is damaged , everyone has their own story to tell. Even Dr Ansari is damaged, he worked as a ward boy, save money for his studies, he has nobody, apne liye wo khud hai without anybody support. His pains and struggle not highlighted doesn't mean he is less broken.  Abhay ignoring Sia and if continue to do so we will get one more broken soul. Liking each other company, having similar choices or aspirations is not enough. 

Everyone comes in FMS to become surgeon, its their own personal/professional interest. Deepika is already a surgeon and it will take 10+ years for Abhay to become a surgeon like her and by the time Deepika will become head of emergency dept or may be leading some other high position. How will they handle such huge professional differences. Abhay need to get job first to become financial stable/ independent, rest of the things comes later. 

@ Purple... Who is abhay to support dipika's dream😆. Deepika can support her dreams and achievements, she doesn't need abhay's or anybody else validation. If this girl can go against her family and society for her dreams , she can do anything. She has won all the battles of her life, now half battles are over, rest she can also win without any men. 

seemagoder thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Totally agree with u 

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serenity_me

@ blue- you can have good rapo with anyone that doesn't mean you will have to marry that person😆PC supported Deepika at every point  , he is the only person who stood by her when everyone was against her, gave wings to her dream . Did she get romantically involve with him? no na ... Every relation does not mean to be romantic. Its childish. Ek do baar hans k baat kar lene se compatibility nahi ati, time lagta hai.  Every relation comes with certain limitation and boundaries. We should respect that boundary. 

@ red  

every person is damaged , everyone has their own story to tell. Even Dr Ansari is damaged, he worked as a ward boy, save money for his studies, he has nobody, apne liye wo khud hai without anybody support. His pains and struggle not highlighted doesn't mean he is less broken.  Abhay ignoring Sia and if continue to do so we will get one more broken soul. Liking each other company, having similar choices or aspirations is not enough. 

Everyone comes in FMS to become surgeon, its their own personal/professional interest. Deepika is already a surgeon and it will take 10+ years for Abhay to become a surgeon like her and by the time Deepika will become head of emergency dept or may be leading some other high position. How will they handle such huge professional differences. Abhay need to get job first to become financial stable/ independent, rest of the things comes later. 

@ Purple... Who is abhay to support dipika's dream😆. Deepika can support her dreams and achievements, she doesn't need abhay's or anybody else validation. If this girl can go against her family and society for her dreams , she can do anything. She has won all the battles of her life, now half battles are over, rest she can also win without any men. 

I have a few points of contradiction...

@blue - I already wrote how PC-Deepika is not like Abhay-Deepika. I don't understand why junior-senior boundaries apply to Abhay and Deepika but not Deepika and Vikrant, he is also her senior. Yeh baat humare liye nahin hai to decide ke Deepika aur Abhay ki kya maryada hai. It is for them to decide. They are consenting adults. How are people so sure the feelings are one-sided? An ex who broke your heart, broke your trust and didn't respect you, and is married should also stay in their limits instead of harassing you and attempting to be closer than necessary. Yet limits only exist for Abhay, not Vikrant. Why is that? If every relationship doesn't have to be romantic, then any patch up with Vikrant doesn't have to be romantic either. They could just become friends. Yeh mujhe samajh nahin aata ke aap sab kaise jaante ho characters' ke mann mein kya hai... I ship Abhika because I think their dynamic is suitable for a romantic relationship, not because I think every boy and girl who get along should get married. In fact, it's Abhay and Sia who should have remained platonic because they make great friends but a terrible couple. Anyway, endgame can be anything, I just say what I'm observing. 

@red - Everyone is damaged, difference is they don't choose to share their pain with everyone, but Abhay and Deepika feel comfortable doing so. And Vikrant is directly responsible for the damage caused to Deepika, so he can't just shrug it off with a weak excuse of everyone is flawed and expect that Deepika should accept him. Position/financial standing is not really relevant if one doesn't have ego. Does every person in a couple make equal money and have equal success to their partner? Vikrant didn't want a wife of equal standing to him because he wanted her to take care of the household. But if wife earns the lion's share of the money what is the problem? They can comfortably live off of one income. Also, residents do get paid, not a lot, but that doesn't mean they're jobless. I feel like you don't watch American medical dramas... junior/senior romances are very common in them and such petty things aren't really a barrier. 

@purple - You're reading a bit too much into this. If a man says I want a wife who supports my dreams no one says that means he needs a wife's validation and help to achieve something. That is clearly not what was meant by the comment. Partners in a relationship should be supportive of each other. Vikrant was not supportive of Deepika and that's why their relationship failed. You can achieve anything without a girlfriend/boyfriend also, but if you are in a relationship, an unsupportive partner can be a hindrance. Abhay believes in Deepika's dreams already, whereas Vikrant has a long way to go to prove himself reliable. 

I don't want to start an argument with anyone, I respect everyone's right to their opinions and ships. I just don't agree with statements like Abhika can't happen because it violates certain norms or crosses certain boundaries, or there's too much age/professional gap between Abhay/Deepika. These types of relationships have definitely been shown on TV before, difference is that usually the genders are switched. You see chemistry for Vipika, while I just see a man who hurt a woman and continues to try to chase her, while the woman has a hard time letting go of the past and lingering feelings despite her anger and pain. You see no chemistry between Abhika, but I see a unique bond that can turn into a deep friendship and something more. Matlab koi nahin keh sakta that Abhika definitely cannot happen and only Vipika should happen. I have my preferences, but I can't just dismiss a ship as an impossibility based on trivial issues when there have been hints towards it in the show itself and there is a lot of plot left to develop. 

subhs thumbnail

you can have good rapo with anyone that doesn't mean you will have to marry that person .

True. But it's necessary to have good rapo with the person you marry.

If Deepika marries someone older then that person will also have more experience . Vikrant has more experience does it mean they're compatible?

Both Abhay n Deepika are financially independent .I don't see a problem there. Resident docs is also a full time job .It may take him 10 yrs/5 yrs/15yrs to reach Deepika's position depends on his skill .and why can't a woman be more successful than their man?

Ofcrs Deepika doesn't need Abhay's support .But we are talking about AbDeep as a couple right? It's good to have a supportive partner.

Yes and Ansari and other docs have their share of struggle .but again we're talking about AbDeep compatibility . Why they connect with each other . Ansari-Deepika has no bond .

If Abhay leaves Sia, She will be heartbroken  .True .But people fall out of love all the time .She doesn't deserve someone who doesn't love her .Abhay doesn't deserve this forced relationship either .