Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM

Yaar it will really long weekend because we were waiting for the dream sequence ðŸ¤£ ðŸ˜µ

And dhamaka ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The way yesterday Ansh behave after knowing that his mother knows Suhani father... Pta nahi what type of kaand cooking in his mind ðŸ¤“

For seconds I thought he care for his mother little bit but no he really ungrateful person ðŸ¤ª

simply.meghana thumbnail

The way yesterday Ansh behave after knowing that his mother knows Suhani father... Pta nahi what type of kaand cooking in his mind ðŸ¤“

For seconds I thought he care for his mother little bit but no he really ungrateful person ðŸ¤ª

he only cares for himself ðŸ¤” Asha deserves better ðŸ¤ª

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Look like next week hi yee new precap dene wale hai ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ jab tak wo sences nahi hum episode mai dekh lete hai 

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

he only cares for himself ðŸ¤” Asha deserves better ðŸ¤ª

i really want to know if vikarant has lied to her when he was having affair with her or she did know about Mamta phir v keep relationship with vikarant.... 

After that i will not feel sympathy for her 

simply.meghana thumbnail

i really want to know if vikarant has lied to her when he was having affair with her or she did know about Mamta phir v keep relationship with vikarant.... 

After that i will not feel sympathy for her 

If it’s the latter I won’t have any sympathy or respect for her either ðŸ¤ª but if Vikrant kept her in the dark about his marriage then he’s the biggest one at fault ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤ª

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

If it’s the latter I won’t have any sympathy or respect for her either ðŸ¤ª but if Vikrant kept her in the dark about his marriage then he’s the biggest one at fault ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤ª

yes if it will 2nd case than both vikarant and Asha is disgusting people 

And if vikarant had lied than it is his fault and Mamta after knowing all things still supporting vikarant ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤ª

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Mamta ko v abhi mai benefits of doubt de rhi hu i would have sympathize with her if she would come from poor backgrounds and don't have any family to support her through this trouble but she have good family support and her biggest support system is Ranveer  than why she keeping with Vikrant disgusting behaviour ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¤ª

simply.meghana thumbnail

yes if it will 2nd case than both vikarant and Asha is disgusting people 

And if vikarant had lied than it is his fault and Mamta after knowing all things still supporting vikarant ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤ª

Exactly ðŸ¤”

simply.meghana thumbnail

Mamta ko v abhi mai benefits of doubt de rhi hu i would have sympathize with her if she would come from poor backgrounds and don't have any family to support her through this trouble but she have good family support and her biggest support system is Ranveer  than why she keeping with Vikrant disgusting behaviour ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¤ª

Yeah as much as I’m annoyed with her for this engagement nonsense I’m very worried for what Vikrant is going to do after the dhamaka  you saw how he twisted her wrist in the flashback scene with chotu Ranveer? ðŸ˜¡ I hope Ranveer and the rest the of family keep her away from him 

They really need to leave that house ðŸ¤ª