Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sushmita Sen confirms break-up with bf: The relationship was long over

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Sushmita Sen and Rohman Shawl are no longer together. She took to Instagram to share the news and informed everyone that they continue to be friends.

Posting a picture of herself and Rohman, Sushmita wrote, “We began as friends, we remain friends!!! The relationship was long over… the love remains!!! #nomorespeculations #liveandletlive #cherishedmemories #gratitude #love #friendship I love you guys!!! #duggadugga.”

“Always,” Rohman commented on the post, along with a heart emoji. Fans reacted to the news of the break-up as well. “The grace with which you do everything is inspiring,” one wrote. “This is cute but lil sad for me, but I am happy if you both are happy with this decision. God bless you,” another said.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX0v-ZHNna1/

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/sushmita-sen-confirms-break-up-with-rohman-shawl-the-relationship-was-long-over-101640260787821.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YourCat thumbnail

Love remains? 😕 

atominis thumbnail

Sushmita is the Salman Khan of actresses in terms of moving from one relationship to another but never getting married. The only difference is that she usually has non violent, non abusive relation with her BFs and parts on cordial note.

The only bitter break up she probably had was with Vikram Bhatt who sort of taunted her later in interviews. 

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I never knew she had a boyfriend Rohman in her life. I ony knew of Randeep Hooda.

Looks like she has the habit of having boyfriends in her life but doesn't want to marry.

Edited by Porcupine - 2 years ago
Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Porcupine

I never knew she had a boyfriend Rohman in her life. I ony knew of Randeep Hooda.

Looks like she has the habit of having boyfriends in her life but doesn't want to marry.

Smart woman.  She has a career, money and children.  And relationships for as long as they're enjoyable.  Why marry?

Edited by Talis - 2 years ago