Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Her name is Aditi she is a pathologist

yogakshema thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think she might enter soon considering that she is a pathologist and the pathologist of FMS hospital is not well.  She might come in place of that doctor.

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Let's wait and see.  Not sure if she will play V's wife Aditi from the extract below from an article in TOI:-

[Her role in the upcoming show is of a doctor and it focuses on how a female doctor has to make her space in the male- dominated society. “I have been lucky and blessed that no matter what kind of a show I do, my character is always strong. Every role I have done has been impactful and one which has a purpose. It has depth to it and that is what makes it challenging,” she says.]

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Kavya.M

We never know, Makers can suddenly give a twist to the story & show that mcp V was saying all this to make Deepika jealous & all🤷🤦

but woh phone call to ghar pe aaya tha na? jab wo akela tha. He is def married 🤪

Sneha.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovereading14

but woh phone call to ghar pe aaya tha na? jab wo akela tha. He is def married 🤪

Yeah. I desperately hope so.

I want that mcp to learn a lesson and get out of deepika's life asap.

Hope makers don't whitewash him.😒

RatiPandey615 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

In one of the bts posts on Vidyut's insta showed Benaf all injured and wrapped in bandages. Maybe she plays a patient and not Vikrant's wife?

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I think he isn't married and Aditi might turned out his friend...who knows

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Serenity_me

I think he isn't married and Aditi might turned out his friend...who knows

He will be definitely married.  Aditi was his moms friends daughter.   He wanted to marry who ever listened to his orders. 

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sumaishu

He will be definitely married.  Aditi was his moms friends daughter.   He wanted to marry who ever listened to his orders. 

he wanted to marry her but not sure he married her or not. After seeing his behaviour its seems he never married her.

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Serenity_me

he wanted to marry her but not sure he married her or not. After seeing his behaviour its seems he never married her.

Just we have to wait and watch.