Harshad Chopda <3. Need Help on IF

ramya4barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey All!!

I have started watching YRKKH because of Abhira Bond❤️. The initial episodes are amazing. Now, I guess the story will go on with its own pace & Its just a month and half old☺️. I would like to see how the story shapes up & more of love towards each other. I would not like to give upon this, I would like to support them for more & Akhir sacha pyaar tho jeeththi hai na 😉.

My Question here is 

1. Who updates the Celebrity Info in Indiaforums ? Like Harshad Chopda has a really old picture uploaded & his profile also doesnot contion YRKKH in his work list.😭

He has so many amazing pics like a below one is just a sample.❤️

2. I really like his acting & would like increase his votes. Like he deserves to be in Top 5 , not under 55 :( 

What should we do to increase his votes? 🤔

Anyone with me on this ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Earlier there were some rules for changing pics I'm not aware about updated one 

We can increase his ranking by commenting on his profile and adding in our favorites and mentioning his full name in comment of IF article 

ramya4barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you very much for the reply. Will try this own little ways. Hope we can increase his number

neelamano thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes I agree, & he deserves to be in top 5 ❤️. He is such a versatile & talented actor . He is not only a good actor but a good human being as well 😇.

I am with you . We will try our level best