Why Shearar has issue with Deepika

seemagoder thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

When it is clear , her position was tainted for the thing he never did but cz of some other one fault. 

He has no reason to hate deepika .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Coz, He is an MCP

Edited by Kavya.M - 2 years ago
JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think we will get to see it in future. He has some insecurities and issues from the mother phone call bit.

scintillaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey! We as audience know that it was her senior's fault. 

In the show only Abhay and that nurse knows it

Toh CEO taklu doesn't know that... Moreover if u have seen the call scene from her mother and PC scenes ... let me give an idea

So PC and Jamshed were together since college... Jamshed couldn't clear MBBS even after many attempts so he did hospital management while PC becomes a surgeon. 

Now Jamshed family has this family hospital which is their prestige and PC and Jamshed had always been compared... He thrives to prove himself better than PC in front of his mother... He has self insecurities... 

So the distaste for PC.. and Deepika is PC fav and best student ever.... she represents him... So automatically the diataste for her also.... 

Moreover if u observe the management panel and today's promo u shall realise that there are no woman in the panel and he hates and thinks women are less capable than men... So more hate for Deepika

Thoda jyada bada ho gaya🤣

But hopes it helps😆

Edited by scintillaxx - 2 years ago
seemagoder thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks dear,  I was not aware only Abhay knows not taklaa .. rest yeah I agree with what u have written. 

x.titli.x thumbnail

Because he is a bad taklu....see PC....he is a good taklu ðŸ¤£

Either he has some "god" complex too, is under pressure or is linked with Deepika somehow.....🤓 

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: scintillaxx

Hey! We as audience know that it was her senior's fault. 

In the show only Abhay and that nurse knows it

Toh CEO taklu doesn't know that... Moreover if u have seen the call scene from her mother and PC scenes ... let me give an idea

So PC and Jamshed were together since college... Jamshed couldn't clear MBBS even after many attempts so he did hospital management while PC becomes a surgeon. 

Now Jamshed family has this family hospital which is their prestige and PC and Jamshed had always been compared... He thrives to prove himself better than PC in front of his mother... He has self insecurities... 

So the distaste for PC.. and Deepika is PC fav and best student ever.... she represents him... So automatically the diataste for her also.... 

Moreover if u observe the management panel and today's promo u shall realise that there are no woman in the panel and he hates and thinks women are less capable than men... So more hate for Deepika

Thoda jyada bada ho gaya🤣

But hopes it helps😆

this is like a typical pados waale sharma ji ke bete ke saath wala comparison ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ but that would mean there is friendship between the two families; PC's and JS's. it will be interesting when their history will come out in the open. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I actually find this takla name calling on a progressive show thread pretty problematic! I don't find it healthy. Body shaming ain't cool.