Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: subhs

found today's episode boring .

Half of the episode was dedicated to flashback scenes .

Sathe ka ek do scene tha .it was cute . Saxena is still not likable .n Han he is married

Missed today's epi due to power cut๐Ÿ˜ญ

Saxena is married?? ๐Ÿฅณ

That's the best news ever. 

Coz I Would prefer to see a career battle of the best b2in Saxena & Sinha , rather than seeing a cribbing Saxena trying everything to get Sinha back in his life. 

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumaishu

Anyway vik is married she may not go back him.  Even now he is not changed when he said if I knew u were also there in this post I will leave and think as gift from my side .  How pathetic he is.  Never think about her. Uff๐Ÿ˜ก

Married?! Thank goodness... ab sukoon lag raha hai. Teach him a big lesson Dipi, personally and professionally. You don't need him and he better not even look at you wrong. You all were giving me heart attacks with that hug pic, it can be flashback also, or hug is just a hug... uski baad kuch hone ki zaroorat nahin hai. 

Edit: Arre, I went back and read the other posts. Looks like he was married, but may not be anymore. Celebrated too early.Jo bhi ho, better they show girls should also move on instead of languishing around for "pehla pyaar" to come to his senses. It sounds like abhi bhi Vikrant is full of himself and treat Deepi as junior. Hope she shows him up. 

Edited by ShinyMishka - 2 years ago
Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 9

yaar koi highlights dede please .... maine miss kar diya episode ๐Ÿ˜ญ

scintillaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

yaar koi highlights dede please .... maine miss kar diya episode ๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ˜’

Read pg 4 ans 6๐Ÿ˜ƒ

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Agree ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  Also donโ€™t want love triangle between Deepika, Vikrant and Abhay.

Understand Vikrant is married but with his ego, wouldn't be surprised if he wants Deepika also.  

his wife Aditi Saxena - wonder what type of woman she will be?  modern or old fashion??

I think V was bluffing about his marriage to see D's reactions to make out if she still feels for him..Nd if he is really married, he must have got divorced may be..let's see! 

Edited by DEBOLINA96 - 2 years ago
DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumaishu

Anyway vik is married she may not go back him.  Even now he is not changed when he said if I knew u were also there in this post I will leave and think as gift from my side .  How pathetic he is.  Never think about her. Uff๐Ÿ˜ก

Even if V redeems himself, D just should not return to him in any way..I wonder how will A react after knowing about D-S..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿฅบ

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Dil toot jayega A ka toh ..but I hope amidst the breakup he doesn't get out of mind and career...it will be much better to portray...

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DEBOLINA96

Even if V redeems himself, D just should not return to him in any way..I wonder how will A react after knowing about D-S..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿฅบ

Shayad mukka marega.  How dare you... ๐Ÿ˜ค ๐Ÿคฃ

scintillaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DEBOLINA96

I think V was bluffing about his marriage to see D's reactions to make out if she still feels for him..Nd if he is really married, he must have got divorced may be..let's see! 

Same same same! Maine bhi yahi bola

Hifi๐Ÿ˜†

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

So should Depika go back to vik, even heis divorced now....just because being the lead ??what do you say??