Episode 24 Discussion - Ambulance, and Delivery

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

We start with Rakesh and Sudha discussing Suhaani’s injury. Rakesh is the kind to not be expressive with his love for his daughter 😆 still don’t like him 🤣 

We cut to Oberoi house 🤣 and as soon as Vikrant enters the dining room Ranveer gets up and says he’s lost his appetite 🤣 I would too 🤣 he says he’s going to college 🤣 Mamta brings a tiffin for him 🤣 what about the dabba 

2 idiots tell Ranveer about Suhaani not being able to come to college, but she has an important project due today 😆 Rakesh meets Ranveer and he asks about Suhaani 🤣 now the idea of ambulance will roam in his head 🤣

Suhaani comes downstairs with Ishaan’s help 😃 dadi is about to play music to lift her mood when the ambulance siren sounds 🤣🤣 I wonder where he got the ambulance from 🤣 does the college have some around? 🤣

Dadi gets so happy to see him 🤣🤣🤣 there’s even romantic music 🤣🤣 do we need a ship name for these two? 🤣🤣

Ambulance 🤣 full preparation 🤣 Ranveer doing Ranveer things 🤣 

Dadi to the rescue  she’ll go with Suhaani 🤣 and get Ranveer to drop her off at the temple 🤣 still find it dumb that she can’t go without anyone 😒 🤔

dadi finds the dabba in the ambulance and gives it to Sudha 🤣 but it had food in it 🤣 they reach the temple and Dadi is full lattu 🤣 Ranveer is like I can only go if you let go of my hand 🤣🤣 why is this so funny? 🤣

He looks like he’s still giving a cold shoulder of sorts 🤣 Suhaani is like why an ambulance for this small sprain 🤣 and Ranveer goes into doctory mode 🤣 yep cold shoulder 🤣 he is still upset 🤣

oh this is where the women and baby thing comes in 😲 a couple stops them in the middle of the road  😲 The woman is in labor and their car broke down. Ranveer says they will drop them at the hospital 😲 

Riya asks about Ranveer, and 2 idiots tell her that he took an ambulance to get Suhaani 🤣 even she’s like why? 🤣

Ranveer sets up something outside for the delivery 😲 Suhaani steps down and helps to calm down the woman 😲 Ranveer makes her sit in a wheelchair first 🤣 

Ranveer scolds the husband 😒 and he controls his anger 😊 never mind 🤣 but this man is asking for it 🤣 so rude 😒 oh man Ranveer slaps him and ties him up 🤣 Ranveer ties him to the ambulance 🤣 🤣

Delivery procedure begins 😆 very high stress situation here 😆 and the episode ends 🤣 will they need the 3 idiots wala vaccum? 🤣 I sure hope not 🤣 I guess we’ll see the rest of the new promo tomorrow 😆 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Looks like an episode not to watch with family🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Looks like an episode not to watch with family🤣

Kyu? 🤣🤣

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hi Meghana 🤗

Thks for the tag dear💕

Am watching it live

Yaar yeh Dadi🤣🤣🤣....flirting Dadi ❤️🤣🤣.. Dadi toh gayi🤣🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Hi Meghana 🤗

Thks for the tag dear💕

Am watching it live

Yaar yeh Dadi🤣🤣🤣....flirting Dadi ❤️🤣🤣.. Dadi toh gayi🤣🤣

We need a ship name for them 🤣🤣 what’s dadi’s name? 🤣

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

We need a ship name for them 🤣🤣 what’s dadi’s name? 🤣

Pata nahin 🤣🤣

Definitely they deserve a ship name😎🤣

Ziva01 thumbnail

I thought the delivery scene ll come in trow epi

And wht is this nonsense that a male doctor can't do the delivery😳

I didn't know this happen in India 😲🤪

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

I thought the delivery scene ll come in trow epi

And wht is this nonsense that a male doctor can't do the delivery😳

I didn't know this happen in India 😲🤪

That’s why I’m glad Ranveer took care of the situation 🤣 that guy was a nutcase 🤔 speaking nonsense 

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

That’s why I’m glad Ranveer took care of the situation 🤣 that guy was a nutcase 🤔 speaking nonsense 

That guy seems to be an educated one but still he has such a backward thought🤪...shame on such mentality ppl...they prefer their wife and kids to died rather than ve attended by male doctors😳

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks meghana for lovely update 😳 🤗