Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Guys hv seen the new promo of Fanaa 😳

Agasthya complete psycho hai ...he is like male version of Maya 😳...he killed a guy who just wanted to give a ride to Paakhi😲

Can you post it here plz

Lets see how the story turns out😆

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

New promo of Fanaa😳

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CX_xcoKqra7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Credit the uploader 😊

MochaQueen thumbnail

Thanks ziva🤗

with the way they are promoting these 2 in the promos...i hope Zain is the main lead...maybe he kills the other dude😆

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Thanks ziva🤗

with the way they are promoting these 2 in the promos...i hope Zain is the main lead...maybe he kills the other dude😆

U r welcome Hinna 🤗

U mean Agasthya killed the parallel lead 🤣...let see if they ll release his promo or not😆

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM

i hope too they maintain his character but i don't trust gul Khan she is worst 🤪specially we all know how itv work they change story according to trp...... overnight story and characters ko change kar diya jata hai 🤣 🤣

Well it's difficult to maintain such plot on ITV ...PH promotes somethg and finally they project another stuff on screen 😵🤪

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Gul createsd magic with her couples so i really hope she keeps the girl with Zain❤️ maybe the FL will also be grey/negative like Zain 

May be she ll become grey when she ll discover his real face or if he kills the other leads🤔

From the promos it seems to be one sided love story of Agasthya 🤔

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Thats why I said that it reminded me of Darr.

To some extension yup 🤔...only difference here is that Paakhi and Agasthya are friends 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

In the tamil movie kadhal konden they were best friends.but he turned so obsessed n became a killer.Dhanush played the psycho friend.in the end he died n she united with her bf.

To some extension yup 🤔...only difference here is that Paakhi and Agasthya are friends 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

When they drag the show they deviate from the plot.but gul has a habit of changing the pair.dipti too changed the pair in her show. So no idea about fanaa.

Well it's difficult to maintain such plot on ITV ...PH promotes somethg and finally they project another stuff on screen 😵🤪

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

In the tamil movie kadhal konden they were best friends.but he turned so obsessed n became a killer.Dhanush played the psycho friend.in the end he died n she united with her bf.

Ohh i didn't know abt that movie 

Well for Zain and Reem to be end game they ll hv to mens his pdycho nature first 

Btw i was thinking wht if Agasthya is ill...i mean he has psychological probs 🤔 that y is he is so obsessed by Paakhi ....may be then Paakhi ll help him to get cured🤔

Until we don't get the promo of the other lead..much can't be said and we don't know in which direction it ll go 🤔