Fawad's part about the series

https://twitter.com/FawadFan4ever/status/1471045774087798792

Edited by opsora2090 - 2 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

I don't want to see Fawad with Mahira and Sanam Saeed anymore

Have seen them enough in Humsafar and Zindagi Gulzar hai

I would have been happier if it was someone with whom we haven't seen him yet like Ayeza or yumna 

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

But I m happy he is working 

Wish it was a tv drama which would have aired in a channel and we're available in YouTube later 

Then it would have gotten the fair viewership

The pak web series on zee5 are all excellent but hardly anyone gets to watch them 

Like dhoop ki deewar.....ek jhoothi si love story ........and the latest qatil haseeno ke Naam which has a bunch of good faces...obi Ahsan sherry sarwat samiya mumtaz and a few more 

There is another web series coming of Zahid which has sarwat and tooba with him ...it's by mehreen jabbar ...it's yet to release 

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Tfs.

I hate  web series. I have no access to them.😒 I wish it was a normal Pakistani drama.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Finally he is coming back 

Want to see him in dramas 

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Wish it was a tv drama which would have aired in a channel and we're available in YouTube later 

The pak web series on zee5 are all excellent but hardly anyone gets to watch them

Zee5 pakistani originals get lots of views actually.. churails and ejls are some of the top viewed originals in the app

the problem with a tv drama is that they still are not hatke enough yet.. ofc parizad/dobara and few others in recent 1+ year are great but vast majority is still saas-bahu or izzat ki kahaniyan. no one is gonna watch a story of a single dad in 8pm slot... knowing our audience theyd rather tune into mohabbat dagh ki soorat or fasiq mega episode

so i am glad fawad chose zee5 as we won't see him in the same old same old. but sad for pakistani audience as zee5 is banned there i believe

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Fawad has an insane fanbase 

Hum cud have easily offered him a good drama and he cud have done it 

But dramas take months and now he has become lazy as we keep saying and he himself admitted in the recent anupama Chopra interview which is going viral everywhere ....

I don't mind actors actresses exploring other digital platforms 

But he should have done something for pak tv in these 6 years hideout 

Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Mahnn! Am totally happy to see these two together after a loonngg time! But the plot..umm..isn't much appealing to me as of now..🤔 Will wait to see how it pans out.