Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

As most agreed on Saif’s post recently, he is a great actor, really underrated IMO.

Originally posted by: Galouti

Ranbir often reminds me of Saif because of both having Sharmila/Neetu in drags phase and urban romcom being their comfort zone. But one thing I just realized is, despite having the effeminate phase Saif was so manly in Ek Haseena Thi, Omkara, Being Cyrus, and recently in Sacred Games, Tanhaji. You have to be a good actor to convince people onscreen you are someone you are not off-screen.

Whenever Ranbir tried he ended up giving "shat in my pants" expression. Check his expression whenever he jump lands (LOL... A must in any action sequence). Got a feeling he might look creepy if he tries hard. Coz not only is he a limited actor, his aura screams, "Tumse na ho payega," when he tries acting tough. 

Sorein thumbnail

Ok, the CGI doesn’t look outdated which is a good point. But why on earth would they only release a poster. Whoever is their PR lead must get fired. This is not how you generate buzz. After so much delay, they should have given people something more meaty!!!

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sorein

Ok, the CGI doesn’t look outdated which is a good point. But why on earth would they only release a poster. Whoever is their PR lead must get fired. This is not how you generate buzz. After so much delay, they should have given people something more meaty!!!

I actually found it interesting as it reminded me of my childhood where my gram would narrate the stories of the Gods and their heroics and also it reminded me of Amar Chitra Katha which used to be my childhood staple. 

But yeah it’s funny how after so much delay they were able to muster only this plus also their costumes, the way they released the poster - it was somehow like as if they were about to launch a romcom or something. 

Edited by catchmeifucan - 2 years ago
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Doesn't even look bad tbh. VFX looks alright. Alia looks really pretty in the orange-y dress. Ranbir mehhh, how did I ever find this man attractive.. he really has lost his looks 🙃

Sorein thumbnail

Yup! I’m not RK or Alia’s fan but I love fantasy as a genre so this is something that could catch my attention if done well so they really missed the trick here.

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

I actually found it interesting as it reminded me of my childhood where my gram would narrate the stories of the Gods and their heroics and also it reminded me of Amar Chitra Katha which used to be my childhood staple. 

But yeah it’s funny how after so much delay they were able to muster only this plus also their costumes, the way they released the poster - it was somehow like as if they were about to launch a romcom or something. 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: powpow

I mean what other option do they or anyone has otherwise? There haven't been many or any mid-shoot-shelved movies at least since the early 90s 🤷🏻‍♀️ once announced and on the floor, most filmmakers and the cast do try to finish and stick it to the project until its release, esp if it's hyped/touted as their most 'ambitious' one, etc. 

Personally, the initial graphics look too random/just-for-the-sake of it, ala footage from any space/astronomy-related documentaries and the last bit looks a little too similar to HR's Agneepath

i dont know about that i mean kjo did shelve after vicky shot for it for  a month  and that was his most ambitious project also kjo is smart producer he knows its ayan s first project at such a large scale hell its bollywood s biggest project till date i dont think he would have spent so much money so much time on it had he not been sure of it 

i personally liked it specially the bgm 

Edited by Krishnapanchali - 2 years ago
loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Seriously? It’s a 1 hour video.😲 Who has time to watch such long ass videos man? 😳 

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This will be flop movie 

Iceflames thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

The colour palette is tacky. Kinda 90s flop movie feel😆

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Lol people here are cribbing about it just being a motion poster

Doesnt every single Bollywood release do that ? Movie announcement poster, motion poster, stills, then teaser about first teaser, teaser showing release date of trailer and then first trailer dropping, and then music videos. 

Its ridiculous, but it happens every time