Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ChotaShakil420

sonpari and hatim level vfx ðŸ¤¡

I'd rather watch Sonpari. ðŸ˜†

Mistyy thumbnail

Wow September!!!!

Wasn’t it supposed to release two years ago?

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: Mistyy

Wow September!!!!

Wasn’t it supposed to release two years ago?

movie was orginally slated to release on 4th dec 2020

i thought the world was in midst of  pandemic at that time but i could be wrong 

magginoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali

Lol that person asked a simple question. Why are you taking the negative comments like some personal insult?

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: magginoodles

Lol that person asked a simple question. Why are you taking the negative comments like some personal insult?

sure a simple question for someone who did not knew it was pandemic can we not spread negativity around everyone who dares to attempt something new is it really so neccessary to be so downright mocking all the time?

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wowowow, calm down okay! 

The movie was notorious for it’s repeated postponement of the release dates so may be that member got confused. She didn’t even address you so why are you getting so worked up like as if you own the movie or something? ðŸ˜†

The film has had several release dates such as August 15, 2019, Christmas 2019, Summer 2020 and then December 4, 2020

https://www.koimoi.com/bollywood-news/brahmastra-release-date-finally-revealed-to-get-a-solo-release-two-week-free-window/

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

Wowowow, calm down okay! 

The movie was notorious for it’s repeated postponement of the release dates so may be that member got confused. She didn’t even address you so why are you getting so worked up like as if you own the movie or something? ðŸ˜†

The film has had several release dates such as August 15, 2019, Christmas 2019, Summer 2020 and then December 4, 2020

https://www.koimoi.com/bollywood-news/brahmastra-release-date-finally-revealed-to-get-a-solo-release-two-week-free-window/

why are people being so patronising for no god damn reason i can write whatever i want is an open forum

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ghanta 

Rajamouli started rrr right before the pandemic …rrr shoot halted during the pandemic ..rajamouli himself got COVID in between …but as soon as restrictions eased and he recovered , he wrapped it all up and it’s ready for release in jan 

That’s called planning and efficiency

Not this drag fest going on for 7 odd years  

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

why are people being so patronising for no god damn reason i can write whatever i want is an open forum

Sounding rich coming from someone who was going around the forum attacking all the posts which say remotely anything that is not to your liking. ðŸ˜†

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

Sounding rich coming from someone who was going around the forum attacking all the posts which say remotely anything that is not to your liking. ðŸ˜†

you think using ðŸ˜† in your post makes you sound funny well it does not 

and i have very thick skin when it comes to this forum trust me otherwise being ranbir fan is very difficult on this forum many have already left 

also everyone comes to defend their fav so why are you getting so worked up of ranbir has some support