Episode 23 Discussion - Family Time

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Dadi is a lost case 🤣🤣🤪 They invite Ranveer for dinner and Suhaani is like why ? 🤣🤣 Ranveer sits down next to dadi 🤣 is he flirting with dadi Oh god 🤣🤣 even gets a chuckle out of Suhaani 

Rajma chawal 😳 give me some too 🤣 ooooooh yay ishaan and Ranveer bonding over football  this is so cute 😳 they both like Messi 😎 and want to play together 

please makers give me a football scene 🤣🤣  why is this man so sweet? 🤣 

Bua is mad 🤣🤪 Ranveer indirectly taunts her with the news of the deleted video🤣 Riya joins the table as Rakesh is coming home late 🤣 

Ranveer roasts Bua’s matter paneer 🤣 too spicy 🤣 he puts them aside for rajma ☺️🤣 he likes simple food 😃 made by mom 

those dimples ☺️ 

dabba 🤣 suhaani says she’ll bring the dabba to college with her 🤣 Ranveer are you still stil giving the cold shoulder? 🤣 Oh my god he is 🤣 I guess warmer shoulder 🤣 

Oh he’s not mad 🤣 bhav kha raha hai 🤣 how sweet 

Ranveer is on his way home, and goes past a flower shop 😲 he thinks about how he disappointed his mother 😒 and buys some flowers for her 😳

I forgot he doesn’t come home often 🤣 yeh toh dorm mein rehta hai 🤣 he surprises Mamta with the flowers 😉 and dances with her 😊 man just look at this guy and dare call him Kabir Singh 🤣🤣 

Mamta gets insecure about hearing about another mom 😆 chill out Mamta 🤣 Ranveer clarifies it was about Sudha 🤣 uh oh, she can’t share her love with anyone? 🤔 I hope this doesn’t turn into what I’m thinking it is 😒

Ranveer apologizes and Mamta says he has to stay the night 😆 I feel like he won’t 🤣 kuch toh dhamaka hoga 🤣

Ansh is brooding in his room 🤣 there’s such a sharp contrast between both sons and their mothers relationship 😒  Ansh you’re a terrible terrible son and person 🤪🤣 why are you so obsessed with Vikrant? 🤬 I get that you’ve been cheated out of something but this is not the way to get it 😒

Both mothers converse 😲 what is the story dude? Is this the raaz? 🤣🤣 Mamta what? She trapped him in her emotional trap? 🤣 What about your 🤬 husband? 🤣 Ranveer….we need another monologue again 🤣🤣 she doesn’t get it 🤪🤣

I feel bad for Asha 😒 She knows his truth and Mamta doesn’t get it 🤔 She praises Ranveer that he isn’t like Vikrant, that at least he can respect women 👏 Mamta wake up and smell the coffee 🤣🤣 please stop defending that 🤬 Vikrant 

Ranveer heard everything it seems 😲 and he’s mad 🤣 Vikrant next target? 🤣 Oh he didn’t hear, but Vikrant is still deserving of it 🤣 Oh wow Ranveer, 👏 he would’ve take Mamta away from Vikrant and the house long back if he could  🤣 Do it fast Ranveer 🤣 please 

He’s sick of Mamta defending him 😒 I am too 🤣 why are you blaming Ranveer 🤪🤣 Oh the fighting? 🤣 I suppose you have a point 🤣 but like you’re deflecting now 

she makes Ranveer swear he won’t stay in the hostel 😲 noooooooooo what about my 3 idiots? 😔😡 Ranveer noooooooo 😒 whyyyyyyyyyy 

Mamta I’m getting bad vibes from you now 🤣 they’re trying to add house drama I feel 🤔 I’m as happy as Ranveer 🤣 means none 🤣

okay I still like his sis and chachi 🤣 brother sister banter was great 🤣 and Dadu  ughhhh fine I’ll enjoy at least this for now 🤣🤣🤣

Suhaani wakes up and is late for college 😲 her ankle is still not healed 😭 she can’t miss lecture today 😲 not to fear, ambulance is coming 🤣

I really really did not like Mamta today 😡 making Ranveer stay in that house 😒 my 3 idiots 😭 but the bonding between the families and him was very nice 

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the lovely update meghana 😳 ❤️

Look like another good episode with out ambulance service 🤣 🤣

Edited by RAGHVIFAM - 2 years ago
RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

I think they are making him to stay home because of bday drama... I hope he not stay permanently in his house than we have to see family drama in each episode 🤣 🤪

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM

Thanks for the lovely update meghana 😳 ❤️

Look like another good episode with ambulance service 🤣 🤣

Welcome 🤗

Ambulance is on the way 🤣🤣🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑

simply.meghana thumbnail

I think they are making him to stay home because of bday drama... I hope he not stay permanently in his house than we have to see family drama in each episode 🤣 🤪

Please please please please be true 🤣🤣 I hope the engagement news is enough for him to be like nope I’m going back to my 2 idiots 🤣

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

Welcome 🤗

Ambulance is on the way 🤣🤣🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑

🤣 🤣

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

About Mamta she can get insecure because because she loves Rv a lot and as for now she get all love and respect from his son only and she is Rv world and top most priority.... 😊

She is type of person that doesn't want to accept truth and not ready to let go a dead relationship because they have theirs weakness 

As for now in the show all characters have their weakness and flaws no one is" perfect " person so I'm loving it because they don't need outer problems 1st they have to deal with their own struggle fear and weakness 

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

Please please please please be true 🤣🤣 I hope the engagement news is enough for him to be like nope I’m going back to my 2 idiots 🤣

yes chod Chad ke Ranveer too chala apni idiot ki gali 🤣  🤣 

simply.meghana thumbnail

About Mamta she can get insecure because because she loves Rv a lot and as for now she get all love and respect from his son only and she is Rv world and top most priority.... 😊

She is type of person that doesn't want to accept truth and not ready to let go a dead relationship because they have theirs weakness 

As for now in the show all characters have their weakness and flaws no one is" perfect " person so I'm loving it because they don't need outer problems 1st they have to deal with their own struggle fear and weakness 

You make a very good point this is her weakness 👏 but I’m still mad 🤣 mostly because of incoming family drama🤣

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Nowadays it feels good to see dadi 🤣 Ranveer  ka acha asar hua hai 🤣 Ranveer ko dekh kar sab bhul jati hai 🤣 sahi hai aese hi rhe or RUhaani ko support kare future mai