Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

I honestly don't know If reem got a show or not or movie god knows but can we continue with our stories our raabta become I do have faith sehreem will be back become 1 this is not the ending and our raabta is forever ❤❤ sorry can't tag for some reason 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phlo004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Not able to continue my stories ...pls forgive me ..but the chapter which are posted are last chapters ...thank you for giving me so much love and support to continue my stories ..but after listening about Reem new show ..i am not interested in any kalma and sehreem thing...all the best to them ..

My last post on forum goood byeee friends but today I am very upset 😭😭🥺

Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phlo004

Not able to continue my stories ...pls forgive me ..but the chapter which are posted are last chapters ...thank you for giving me so much love and support to continue my stories ..but after listening about Reem new show ..i am not interested in any kalma and sehreem thing...all the best to them ..

Kya hua Vanshu????

Jara567 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Vanshu please please please don't do this...

I just read your post and my tears just started flowing...please vanshu don't leave us. We have built a family on this forum which is totally incomplete without you. Vanshu I genuinely beg you! Please don't leave this forum.

And reem and Sehban are professional artists. Their career is only about acting. Now if they both are not getting good shows together, they can't sit without working. Please vanshu baby, try to understand and please please please be hopeful. Ab nehi to jald hi SehReem ka bhi naya show aayega. Please don't lose hope. Even if Reem does other show, her bond with Sehban and raabta team is getting even stronger with each day. Our raabta with sehreem is not this weak Vanshu. Please don't lose hope. Can't we all celebrate kalma's journey in our way?? My night time will feel empty without your stories. Please please please vanshu continue writing stories, don't let your talent remain like this. Please keep writing kalma stories😭

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kyun Vanshu... 

If they took new shows its their career dear.. 

Don't get so disheartened for it... 

It would be really sad if you left us Vanshu.. 

🥺🥺🥺

Tumhe bohot miss karungi.. 

To be honest, I never expected any THR part 2 or SehReem show to come up quickly or anything of that sort. 

This forum is more about our friendship and bonding. 

I wish tum hume aur iss forum ko chodke nahi jaogi.. 

Edited by rekha_crm - 2 years ago
Phlo004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jara567

Vanshu please please please don't do this...

I just read your post and my tears just started flowing...please vanshu don't leave us. We have built a family on this forum which is totally incomplete without you. Vanshu I genuinely beg you! Please don't leave this forum.

And reem and Sehban are professional artists. Their career is only about acting. Now if they both are not getting good shows together, they can't sit without working. Please vanshu baby, try to understand and please please please be hopeful. Ab nehi to jald hi SehReem ka bhi naya show aayega. Please don't lose hope. Even if Reem does other show, her bond with Sehban and raabta team is getting even stronger with each day. Our raabta with sehreem is not this weak Vanshu. Please don't lose hope. Can't we all celebrate kalma's journey in our way?? My night time will feel empty without your stories. Please please please vanshu continue writing stories, don't let your talent remain like this. Please keep writing kalma stories😭

not leaving you babes this soon 😃😃 be happy i m here only 

Kalma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Vanshu babe, what is this yaar? Obviously if they don't find projects together, they'll have to take whatever comes their way, na! Why should we ruin our mood for it? We can still meet here, write/read FFs and discuss Raabta.

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

These things are bound to happen. I personally think Amir and Sonali Jaffar's PH is in bad shape. All their shows got shut down after the lockdown. Plus I think if SehReem pairs with them again, they will produce yet another flop show. 

I honestly think THR was a fluke for them and that too because Sonali followed the YHC formula. 

I really hope if they come back, they do it with another PH that can actually execute a good story. I think it is for the better this way. 

Don't leave the forum!

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Vanshu 

Unke galti ke saza hame kyom de rahi he yaar 

I just love ur ffs and all of us here do 

I am not forcing u 

Par yaar ham kya kar sakthe he 

They choose what is best for their career 

Hum kuch kar nahi sakthe 

All we can do is keep kalma alive here 

I know sabka dil toota he 

Par don't leave forum yaar 

Phlo004 thumbnail

Aree baba maine kaha to tha ki main kahin nhi jaa rahi hoon main yahin hoo mere pyaari🤗