Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magginoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

That's sad that he has to resort to insulting famous people to get his 15 minutes of fame.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Maybe he really does feels that way, whatever he's saying

BTW what is he saying? I can't understand 

Can someone translate it in English or Hindi

magginoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Maybe he really does feels that way, whatever he's saying

BTW what is he saying? I can't understand 

Can someone translate it in English or Hindi

He was compared to SRK in a positive way and he was pissed and then said all Pakistani artists, fashion designers, etc are far superior to Indians in the same fields, and that Indians are speechless when they see what Pakistanis are capable of.

This is not the only time though. He routinely insults Indians, be it SRK, Saif, or Narendra Modi.

He has also made vile, insensitive remarks about the Kargil war.

Edited by magginoodles - 2 years ago
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I also heard that Khuda kay liye actor Shaan Shahid is against pak actors working in BW... Strange considering naseerudin shah was in Khuda kay liye

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: magginoodles

He was compared to SRK in a positive way and he was pissed and then said all Pakistani artists, fashion designers, etc are far superior to Indians in the same fields, and that Indians are speechless when they see what Pakistanis are capable of.

This is not the only time though. He routinely insults Indians, be it SRK, Saif, or Narendra Modi.

Basically he’s the male equivalent to Kangana. 

don12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: magginoodles

Does he also insults Imran Khan as well or Maybe he is a fan of Imran Khan...who has lived up to promise of Naya Pakistan....by just making pakistan more worse....

Time will come when this parrot will request India and US to save Pakistan from becoming colony of China....

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Toh ye janaab khudko SRK se bhi upar samajhte hai? OMG, I bet even his fellow Pakistanis must be all ðŸ¤£ at his stupidity! Feel sorry for such losers! 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

Toh ye janaab khudko SRK se bhi upar samajhte hai? OMG, I bet even his fellow Pakistanis must be all ðŸ¤£ at his stupidity! Feel sorry for such losers! 

SRK’s initial reaction after receiving the news. 

SRK’s follow-up reaction after realising that it’s a Kangana equivalent nobody from Lollywood. 

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

SRK’s initial reaction after receiving the news. 

SRK’s follow-up reaction after realising that it’s a Kangana equivalent nobody from Lollywood. 

🤣

I hate to say this but our Kangu is much much bigger star than this nobody. I mean what Kangu earns in one movie, this guy has to slog it out for an entire year to earn a fraction of it.