ATBA Appreciation Post

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Apna Time Bhi Aayega - a show that started amidst the pandemic yet created a ruckus on Zee. Everyone was talking about it, everyone saw it get into the top 3 shows in no time.

This was one of the few shows where the looks of the actress were not given priority. Yet Megha won everyone's hearts with her Rani. Her chirpy yet determined nature to do the best, she was a real queen and eventually she convinced even the worst to be on her side.

When Veer made mistakes, everyone cursed him but when he realized his mistakes, everyone rushed back to him like a lost puppy. He was everyone's favorite, whether they accepted it or not. πŸ˜† Fahmaan's Veer was exceptional. There were many moments when Veer was not right. Yet Fahmaan always brought us back to him. No other actor could have done Veer better.

There were so many other characters - Vikram, Ranisa, DV, Rajmata, Nandini, Ramadhir, Pinku, Jai - and not one lacked in anyway. Each character was well played as if it was written for just them. This is the first show where I noticed this.

I miss the show, I miss the chatter on this forum. I remember this time last year was when I started watching the show more seriously. I wish the writers realized early on that they were going downhill. The magic from the first four months disappeared quickly. Nonetheless, this appreciation post is for all the actors, director, behind the scene folks that made this show a pleasure to watch. Even after 3 months of going off air, we are still thinking of you.❀️

Edited by flamingoAK - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

AK you are right back with the right theme

Was waiting for such a thread here

Megha Fahmaan as VeeRani as individual characater and as a couple duo is something that we were soulfully connected.

Just 10% of their chemistry used.  the 90% was run through in the last few episodes the fire crackling chemistry with the fireworks of  I LOVE YOU RANI  and her  eye muscle involuntary twitch,  his holding her hand for the ring, his facial muscles in glee ................ Artists of different genre

after Balliya, Just watched for the duo and all other artists  and as short stories.   and lamented why why why  they are not using both duo well

This serial could easily have a 5 year run and more

A backdrop of class divide with them of a concept of a village belle wanting to make big and succeed in her dreams for her and her father, gets an out of syllabus marriage to a Royal next future king who is a doctor in profession and has a harrowing past of his adoption that he has no idea what it is 

They launched it as a female-male lead  duo revolving story but  actioned it more on the male lead-mom-dad story  so there it got a beating in TRP.  

She was fighting for her rights and he was there too support so Balliya had the highest TRP.  Both had quality weightage screenplay

why why why why why  they could not see that they made a mess of it, later stages they gave Megha to play a pivotal role but the whole screenplay was  absurd still she managed to hold fort

They started with SOLO Veer, then Ranisa-Veer throughout almost 175 episodes,  then  Veer-Dad 30 episodes,  Jai-Champa averagely 60 episodes  ........ then  SOLO Rani [max 31-35 episodes]

They should have had both the leads  in a  60:40 ratio in between would have worked wonders, with others chipping in every month with their story

GOA they could have done a lot, some shots and scenes were cut and chopped ............

and the Prodn SCRIPT HANDOUT  to the artists is that  the show was on class divide and it was completed so right time to shut   and 

FEELERS sending via an artist to the other artists in the show that the show has been done with its class divide so nothing more left   is the worst form to close a show

The class divide backdrop became the main 100% focus and  the concept of mentoring, education, intern, engineer  .... and successful in marriage and work  and working together for an award winning concept ..........   was just not even shown  even what was shown was fast forward thinking  just that or in the script talking of it .......... 0.00000005% in the show

sadly I will see the concept of ATBA show ............  in one of them acting now in the other show ...... thus missing their MeghFah UNTAPPED fiery chemistry

Hats off to Megha especially as she is just 2 shows in the entertainment industry to still pull off with all odds against her in the serial be it concept promised, wardrobe or anything even when given something they royally messed up the screenplay for her ........ HATS OFF against REAL ODDS against her

The walkout of the resort when the pati says that their marriage is not legal and gets married to bro wife I felt Rani's story started off to some extent but they went to only show Veer emotions full on  to what you all say Kabir 2.0 to get his own thinking  patni married off to her best friend  of his own thinking that she was not with him but her Best friend that night ............  A Milan night and no promo ............

Hats Off to Fahmaan  9 years in the industry and got all emotions to portray in the story from episode 1 till the end of the show  in 1 show  .............. the laughter is a doctor never knew ever that he was always drugged and he does not even go about to know that for almost a month he does not remember anything what happened at that time ...and Rani with her revisiting that day sequence he recollects be the father's heart attack or be it their milan night......... was constant template but well portrayed every time

Our APNA TIME BHI AAYEGA never came and even VeeRani's the last few episode the  engineering coronation capsule was like why it "had to be a fast-forward  thinking of the dream clip"

The only characters that was utlilzed was 

• RaniSa and then Veer, 
  • then long distant comes Rani 
  • then the later Jai-Champa 
  • and then the rest was never used

I used to watch the other serial Pandya store ... as they had made a mess of relationships  bro wife a fake marriage,  a cousin bro vying for  a bhabhi in ATBA

but the moment this serial shut shop I have not gone back to watch any serial

Was watching the sun tanned look of Fahmaan in Imlie but the screenplay of scenes were  a  addon to ATBA scenes of noodles, Bhaisya, today's medication-khada, and the infamous  BHAISA word, onscreen slide, here MA-BETI Teleadvice and many more..................  and the most that we waited for in ATBA was Rani's studies, intern and profession ...... and mostly MENTORING in different levels.... his intensity gels in that show as he has acted as that same type of confused pati "doing all the tayari in getting is much married wife to her best friend" in our show ....... so his dialogues and all now being the other side has more punch

We wanted it in ATBA but they decided to wrap and show it in  the other show

A real sour taste for TV audience of a particular show that wrapped up on no sufficient reasoning and seeing "ALL our requests in all medias" in  the current show because they are highly associated with it on all levels ........... sad turn in TV history

Wish they do not wrap up that show to  merge with other show of theirs  .... never know what they all are upto  .......... 

The FEELER via the artist  hurt me the most during ATBA wrap up.....  

............they could not wait till even 1 year of the show and even could not wait  for the Navratri festivity to get over   nor they could wait for this show ATBA to get some award in the next annual awards like ZRA and others

That too here I watch the parallels that many put on twitter, last 2 days watch his scenes with the Duo lead in that show ...

So I watch that in piecemeal because somewhere  looking around saw both the shows  were launched almost in the same week of Oct 2020, and  most depts till the top are closely associated with each other, so feel was ATBA shut to merge the stories into the other one ???  will always be a mystery.  one the same day of the exit show interviews, for me The FEELER gave it away ....... 

Here they are using most of his LEFT side FACE profile it is really very different.

Megha Dangal TV Rang Jaun Tere Rang Mein waiting for the director to use her 270 degree face profile to the utmost, as each angle reflects differently at different times

Just removed all the angst in this post,  will  more write on appreciating ATBA  later as it still is lingering in the bottom of our hearts

have so much to write in the  Review thread from Rani  Devi role till closure no time much on hand

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 2 years ago
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Nothing to add AK. You have nailed it. True it had an awesome concept. Wish they have did something to stop the downfall of the show. I can remember we pointed out many times if they go this way , the show soon will reach the downfall. What we predicted came true.  They had an amazing concept awesome cast  but they didn't utilize it properly. Wish they worked on our suggestions which would have been better. They got too late to appoint the best writer too. 

I still can remember the good old days. I joined the forum soon after RanVeer's wedding . Then Shaila joined then Seema, followed by you AK, Fahmida Rish and many more. This place became our second home with laughter agreements and disagreements. Even the episodes were terrible we had fun here sometimes through role play and sometimes by bashing the characters. we didn't even leave our sweet stalker who gave our messages to PH ( Hi Stalker, hope you are doing fineπŸ˜† By the way we miss you tooπŸ˜†)

Really miss all the lovely ladies I met here. We were few but made so much of sweet memories to cherish always. Pari , Netwon , Varuni, Sweta , Bani , Prakriti and everyone who contributed to this forum were so nice . 

Missing you all guys but cannot be active like those days as I am busy with my real life. Hope to See ATBA season 2 with a better writer. I think since both Fahman and Megha have engaged in different shows it might come after at least 2 years. 

Miss you all and thank you so much for this thread my Twinnie AK.β€οΈπŸ€—

Edited by caller123 - 2 years ago
Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes we are missing them our ranveer vikram ranisa everyone there hope we get to see season 2

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Y'all I'm absolutely sad - I just got my subscription to Zee5 & started watching this show ... only to see Fahmaan in Imlie and thus realizing the end has come to ATBA πŸ˜­

While I will still continue to watch ATBA on my own pace - I'm sad to have missed in the chats & convos this show must have generated!  

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: moksha89

Y'all I'm absolutely sad - I just got my subscription to Zee5 & started watching this show ... only to see Fahmaan in Imlie and thus realizing the end has come to ATBA πŸ˜­

While I will still continue to watch ATBA on my own pace - I'm sad to have missed in the chats & convos this show must have generated!  

It was an amazing storyline! Just derailed after a point. You have the luxury of skipping some of those episodes πŸ˜† Happy to be here to discuss whenever. πŸ˜‰ Maybe we should do a rewatch party lol.

moksha89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: flamingoAK

It was an amazing storyline! Just derailed after a point. You have the luxury of skipping some of those episodes πŸ˜† Happy to be here to discuss whenever. πŸ˜‰ Maybe we should do a rewatch party lol.

Aaah amazing β™₯️
I feel like I threw a bottle in the ocean & received a response ☺️

I heard they switch the actress for Rani β€” approaching that point soon, and I’m glad bc the VMs with Megha feel aesthetically better 

flamingoAK thumbnail

Aaah amazing β™₯️
I feel like I threw a bottle in the ocean & received a response ☺️

I heard they switch the actress for Rani β€” approaching that point soon, and I’m glad bc the VMs with Megha feel aesthetically better 

Oh yes! I never even watched the episodes with Anushka hehe. Megha was Rani in my head all along. She was too good!

moksha89 thumbnail

Have yet to pick up pace on ATBA epis BUT girlies, how is Fahmaan everything in one package 😍😍😍

Tere Bina Official Video - Hardil Pandya | Indie Music Label - YouTube

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

9 years in the industry, did theatre, I think he was a child artist,  and did some movie support too

He writes shaayari,  check ZRA 2020 Nomination clip it is there

Good dancer

Very good with  picture clicks and selfies too

You DP hero, is also great artist, from 1st show till now.

Have yet to pick up pace on ATBA epis BUT girlies, how is Fahmaan everything in one package 😍😍😍

Tere Bina Official Video - Hardil Pandya | Indie Music Label - YouTube