Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Tinnie96

Ab ye sab Mishra hi Jane 😪 inke karan bohot guessing game hota hai aajkal......

I would have 100% believed it that they are dating🤪, only if he didn't behave with Anchal the way he does parson hi dekho,kaise Naina Naina kar raha tha uske post ke neeche 🤣Koi committed insaan yeh sab karta hai kya🤣Aur committed hai bhi toh his flirtatious posts don't help🤪Anyways he's way too unpredictable,pata chala hamara popat bana diya isne🤪

Tinnie96 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

I would have 100% believed it that they are dating🤪, only if he didn't behave with Anchal the way he does parson hi dekho,kaise Naina Naina kar raha tha uske post ke neeche 🤣Koi committed insaan yeh sab karta hai kya🤣Aur committed hai bhi toh his flirtatious posts don't help🤪Anyways he's way too unpredictable,pata chala hamara popat bana diya isne🤪

Woh toh hai 😆 BB makers ki tarah inhe bhi ham sabka popat banane ka bahut shauk hai!

Chalo I am going to sleep, good night! Baat karke achchha laga apke sath!🤗❤️

AnVishtian thumbnail

She is his best friend and they have clarified about this many times. Its only fans who cannot handle the fact AnVisht are close that keep harping about her being his girlfriend.

She already told fans who kept contacting her that - padhai pe dhyaan do, aise fakes news mat failao, I don't wanna get involved in his personal life and Pravisht is my friend. 

Saw the chat SS in some Pravisht fan ka insta story. 

Anyway, if she really was his girlfriend then I doubt Pravisht would hide the fact. He is not one of those actors who cares about these stuff, usko jo chahiye jaise chahiye waise karta hai, he isn't the typical actor type. 

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

She is his best friend and they have clarified about this many times. Its only fans who cannot handle the fact AnVisht are close that keep harping about her being his girlfriend.

She already told fans who kept contacting her that - padhai pe dhyaan do, aise fakes news mat failao, I don't wanna get involved in his personal life and Pravisht is my friend. 

Saw the chat SS in some Pravisht fan ka insta story. 

Anyway, if she really was his girlfriend then I doubt Pravisht would hide the fact. He is not one of those actors who cares about these stuff, usko jo chahiye jaise chahiye waise karta hai, he isn't the typical actor type. 

ohhh aisa kya,mujhe nahin pata tha 😆Thanks for clarifying yaar🤗

AnVishtian thumbnail

ohhh aisa kya,mujhe nahin pata tha 😆Thanks for clarifying yaar🤗

No issues dear, don't fall for all these fan theories 😆 

It's easy for fans to make an alternate reality, they have already declared Mishra to be engaged in their little world 😆 Alag level pe hai inka delusions. 

RTDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I am still not ready to believe she is PRECIOUS in the way you all think so.

Jab tak khullam khulla nahin kehta I am not gonna believe.

I will repeat in Bondita style " Aapko sable kehna hoga ki aap pyaar karte hain apne PRECIOUS se"🤣🤣

Waise his recent comment to Anchal's  Instagram post "Naina tere kajrare hain...." is seriously giving me different vibes

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

No issues dear, don't fall for all these fan theories 😆 

It's easy for fans to make an alternate reality, they have already declared Mishra to be engaged in their little world 😆 Alag level pe hai inka delusions. 

inn bacchon ke school kholo yaar,padahi vadhai karne ke bajai yeh sab karte ghoomte hain,like seriously 🤪

Honestly mujhe bhi nahin lagta tha that they are dating😆,and yeah yeh sab voh bacchi ke fans hi hain jo yeh #Preyisht ko ship karte hain,I've seen!!They are too jealous of AnVisht ki friendship 🤣

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

Originally posted by: RTDeewani

I am still not ready to believe she is PRECIOUS in the way you all think so.

Jab tak khullam khulla nahin kehta I am not gonna believe.

I will repeat in Bondita style " Aapko sable kehna hoga ki aap pyaar karte hain apne PRECIOUS se"🤣🤣

Waise his recent comment to Anchal's  Instagram post "Naina tere kajrare hain...." is seriously giving me different vibes

@ul-haina mereko bhi☺️Kaunsa committed insaan aisa karta hai🤣

Yeh sab voh bacchi ke fans ki khurafat hai 😆

RTDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@ul-haina mereko bhi☺️Kaunsa committed insaan aisa karta hai🤣

Yeh sab voh bacchi ke fans ki khurafat hai 😆

Exactly. Offscreen mei bhi inke pics ya videos humesha lovers/couple vibes hi dete hain.

Aur Anvisht toh mana bhi nahin kar rahe hain hume.☺️

Now I seriously want to try making Pravisht confess using Bondita's trick.

"Aap pyaar karte hain"

"Nahin karta" 

"Karte hain"

"Nahin karta"

"Nahin karte hain"

"HAAN mei karta hoon"

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

Originally posted by: RTDeewani

Exactly. Offscreen mei bhi inke pics ya videos humesha lovers/couple vibes hi dete hain.

Aur Anvisht toh mana bhi nahin kar rahe hain hume.☺️

Now I seriously want to try making Pravisht confess using Bondita's trick.

"Aap pyaar karte hain"

"Nahin karta" 

"Karte hain"

"Nahin karta"

"Nahin karte hain"

"HAAN mei karta hoon"

idea toh kamaal ka hai🤪Pravi kahi mile toh main hi pooch daloon usko directly 🤣