Episode 22 Discussion - Thank you Doctor, and a Family Past

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

We start with Ruhaani  and Suhaani trips and falls 😲 she sprained her ankle? Of course Ranveer is concerned so he goes back to her   The eye lock ☺️

Ranveer: I won’t let you fall, no matter how much you let me fall in your eyes 😭 damn this man 

they get a wheelchair for Suhaani and take her to get treated 

Why is Bua back? 🤔 And she brought a rocking chair? Is she trying to bribe dadi? 🤣🤣 She’s trying to bribe the whole family with food 🤣 something is wrong with the food I think 🤣🤪

back to the hospital bed 🤣 and Ranveer is in doctor mode 🤣 he’s more panicked than Suhaani looks 🤣Suhaani sees his wound instead 

even his friends are like he never panics like this before 🤣🤣 except for his mom 🤣 and now suhaani 🤣 she’s a part of his extra special list 🤣 “yahan koi play chal raha hai?” 🤣 ranveer yells at them to bring food 🤣

Ranveer takes care of the injury  and Suhani sees more wounds on him 😆 he tries to hide them how cute 🤣😳 now it’s her turn! She starts treating him  “I listened to you, now you listen to me” wah suhaani 👏 so cute they are treating each other  and she reassured him like he was too 🤣 he starts smiling  gosh they are cute  

Ranveer: “thank you doctor.” 

His mom calls and tells him to come to the Dean’s cabin  dhamaka time 🤣 Ranveer leaves, and we cut to the Dean’s office 🤣 The Dean is unhappy 🤣 you can hear the annoyance 🤣 even Mamta scolds him 🤣 but he can’t stop praising Suhaani 🤣

The Dean asks Ansh about his mother  and she arrives 🤣 Mamta do you know this woman? 🤣I can’t tell 🤪 it looks like you do 😲 I’m so confused 🤣 why does it look like Ansh’s mom doesn’t know her 🤣

the dean explains the situation 🤣 tells Ranveer to shut up when he’s trying to explain 🤣 and says just say sorry and move on 🤪🤣 Ranveer says no 🤣

Ansh is like I didn’t do anything why should I say sorry? 🤣 And Ranveer, being the voice of the fandom, is like “Teri galtiyaan ginwaun?” 🤣 The dean is fed up and is like okay I’ll just rusticate you both then 🤣

Ranveer apologizes after his mother starts apologizing on his behalf  and indirectly roasts Ansh and this whole blame game 👏👏 wah Ranveer 👏 the look on their faces when you said that 🤣 feels bad for Ansh’s mom  

Ranveer says sorry 🤣 what a coward Ansh is 🤪 just like a certain Oberoi 🤣

I’m still confused on whether they know each other or not 🤣 oh wait, yes 🤣 they do 🤣the last time they met, they promised to never see each other’s faces again 🤪 well……🤣 

so Ansh is two months older than Ranveer? 😲🤪 Wow Vikrant just wow 😡 they talk about relationships for a bit 😆 Ansh’s mom says he’s like a toofan 🤣 hmmmmm 🤣 is he though? More like a coward 🤣 hides behind his friends and expects his mom to apologize for him 🤪🤣

Ranveer comes with Riya and drops Suhaani home  her family wonders where she went, and the doorbell rings 😆 finally I know her mom’s name, Sudha 🤣 cool 

Bua you are so dramatic 🤣 he gives Sudha the medicines, and the episode ends there 😭 aww man I wanted more 🤣 really liked the Ruhaani moment today, both treating each other’s wounds  literally 🤣 maybe figuratively soon 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i really enjoy reading ur updating its fun  ❤️

overall the episode was good and Ruhani treating each other was cute 

i wanted to know more about the past 

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: zubeada

i really enjoy reading ur updating its fun  ❤️

overall the episode was good and Ruhani treating each other was cute 

i wanted to know more about the past 

Thanks! 🤗

I think that scene was my favorite 😳

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thks Meghana for update and tag 💕🤗

Watching it live now😆

RUhaani bandage scenes was so lovely❤️...Su is getting soften towards Ra more now...she is seeing him in different way now 😳😆

So Asha and Mamta are meeting after 25 yrs😲🤣...now am confused😕  so Mamta knew abt Vikrant had another son then and his endless affaires or Ra was asking abt Asha only in the party 🤔 but hw ll Ra know abt 25 yrs old affaires of Vikrant  kuch toh hua hoga😳

So Su running after Ra didn't last long 😏...yahan toh Ra is running after her again 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Thks Meghana for update and tag 💕🤗

Watching it live now😆

RUhaani bandage scenes was so lovely❤️...Su is getting soften towards Ra more now...she is seeing him in different way now 😳😆

So Asha and Mamta are meeting after 25 yrs😲🤣...now am confused😕  so Mamta knew abt Vikrant had another son then and his endless affaires or Ra was asking abt Asha only in the party 🤔 but hw ll Ra know abt 25 yrs old affaires of Vikrant  kuch toh hua hoga😳

So Su running after Ra didn't last long 😏...yahan toh Ra is running after her again 🤣

I feel that at the party, Ranveer and Mamta were talking about two different women (Vikrant is still having affairs, or maybe Asha came to the Oberon house on day and did some dhamaka) because it didn’t look like he knew her? 🤪🤣 Still confused 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

I feel that at the party, Ranveer and Mamta were talking about two different women (Vikrant is still having affairs, or maybe Asha came to the Oberon house on day and did some dhamaka) because it didn’t look like he knew her? 🤪🤣 Still confused 

Yeah Ra didn't know Asha for sure 🤔

Seems that she was working with Vikrant and they hd an affair ...Mamta saying "u crossed the limit" also Ansh is only 2 months older than Ranveer 😲🤣....Wow yeh Vikrant kya kya karnamein karta hain😕🤪🤣

So both Mamta and Asha got preggy almost at the same time😳🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Yeah Ra didn't know Asha for sure 🤔

Seems that she was working with Vikrant and they hd an affair ...Mamta saying "u crossed the limit" also Ansh is only 2 months older than Ranveer 😲🤣....Wow yeh Vikrant kya kya karnamein karta hain😕🤪🤣

So both Mamta and Asha got preggy almost at the same time😳🤣

Maybe? 😲

Basically 🤣🤣 this man is disgusting 🤢🤪

simply.meghana thumbnail

Precap 🤣 this man really brought a whole ambulance for her 🤣

https://mobile.twitter.com/_Cutepixel/status/1470773539854815242

Rossalinne thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Precap kitna humorous tha sprain ki kaaran Suhaani college nahi ja pa rahi thi toh Ranveer ne uske liye especially amubalance as taxi magvayi

HEIGHTS OF UNREALISM😆😆

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the lovely update meghana look like feel good episode 

Abhi dekhi nahi hu so will watch later 😳

By the way saw the precap I'm laughing so much 🤣 🤣 he do extreme things 🤪

What was need to bring whole ass ambulance for suhani 🤣 🤣 i have no words of this stunts of Ranveer