Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

RS loves to tank his show😆

but but with Anuj character  he will not play any games . Anuj is here to stay and Anuj anu story will have a happy ending. RS knows value of Anuj 😉

Haan.  Aur kya pata yahan pe anu ka character ka the end ho jaye end mein(sorry anu fans ..ye joke tha) aur next   Anupama i.e Anupama 2.0 mein anju ho Anupama ke role mein🤣jaise Gaurav ne kaha with do choti mein🤣 anupamaa.....( Gaurav istyle mein)🤣

Edited by zalima - 2 years ago
shriz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Miniwatch

What if, there's a time jump and baa bapuji are gone, but woh log hum panch ke jaise photo me se baat karte hai🤣

Anupama jhule pe tab bhi nahi baith sakti ðŸ¤£

Sorry, Shriz got me interested to think of crazy things to happen in the show

I can very well imagine baa and baapug's photo hung on the wall of anu's bedroom and baaa making weird faces while watching  maan romance🤪

I can also imagine anu stopping in between a make out session with Anuj to take the aashirvaad of baaa before kissing him😆  

Edited by shriz - 2 years ago
N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zalima

Haan.  Aur kya pata yahan pe anu ka character ka the end ho jaye end mein(sorry anu fans ..ye joke tha) aur next   Anupama i.e Anupama 2.0 mein anju ho Anupama ke role mein🤣jaise Gaurav ne kaha with do choti mein🤣 anupamaa.....( Gaurav istyle mein)🤣

zalim idea ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ 

Gaurav dream will be fulfilled and I can literally hear Gaurav voice .. Anupamaa.......🤣

Miniwatch thumbnail

Originally posted by: shriz

I can very well imagine baa and baapug's photo hung on the wall of anu's bedroom and baaa making weird faces while watching  maan romance🤪

I can also imagine anu stopping in between a make out session with Anuj to take the aashirvaad of baaa before kissing him😆  

They'll gave curtains over the photos, jo wo makeout sessions me use karte hai. Lool 

Originally posted by: shriz

Anu will poore karo Baa ke armaan and Baa will be left hanging🤣

she might even ask Baa later ke sahi kiya na Baa? and baa will be like shuurupppp you frikkin orat, you dont know how to make use of that mard🤣

dhyan rakhjo🤣

Miniwatch thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinz

Anu will poore karo Baa ke armaan and Baa will be left hanging🤣

she might even ask Baa later ke sahi kiya na Baa? and baa will be like shuurupppp you frikkin orat, you dont know how to make use of that mard

dhyan rakhjo🤣

Sahi kiya na baa ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

shriz thumbnail

Baapu g will be cheering "aage barh aage barh" ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£ (read aage barh as upar charh) 

Ghosh....I need gangajal ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Miniwatch thumbnail

God I'm laughing so hard my friends think I'vw gone mad.

Alexandra123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Anuj ka character mar jayega aur uska humsakhal  aajaeyga and anupama ko Anuj ke humsakhal se pyaar ho jayega🤣

shriz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miniwatch

They'll gave curtains over the photos, jo wo makeout sessions me use karte hai. Lool 

sad aisa kuch nhi ho skta bcz it's sreemoyee ka remake which people keep reminding me 100 times in a day🤣 

Also let's come back to maatam manana....kal pakka Anuj mar jaaega🤡

Edited by shriz - 2 years ago