Posted: 2 years ago

Ohh thnks for the info dear😊

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Usme ek main bhi hu😆.

Amru4krish thumbnail

His looks and his emotions are his major assets.... He just sets the screen on fire with his acting and body language.... If any of u missed watching bepanah..... Definetly watch it..... As Aditya hooda he is just outstanding....  Even now i go back and watch those scenes.... 

https://tenor.com/bzVtD.gif

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Khushi_Albeli

Ohh thnks for the info dear😊

You're welcome.You'll like Aditya Hooda😍 I rewatched it few days back. 

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

mostly marwadi left rajasthan long time back nd settled in mny places in india like kolkata,balasore,bangalore,chennai nd mny other parts of country...mny kolkata marwadi come across in bnglr they say there great grandfather is from raj but we born nd brought up here only ...so they know there native is in rajasthan but no family member lives in rajasthan also they visited once in year to Khatu shyam temple in rajasthan.

Exactly. We do the same. 

Harshad is a Jain marwari from Rajasthan. And his title is Chopda. Chopda is a bit uncommon and people mix it up with Chopra who are basically Punjabis. 

Duskyylilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amru4krish

His looks and his emotions are his major assets.... He just sets the screen on fire with his acting and body language.... If any of u missed watching bepanah..... Definetly watch it..... As Aditya hooda he is just outstanding....  Even now i go back and watch those scenes.... 

https://tenor.com/bzVtD.gif

Amru do you remember the VM I made on Aditya Hooda...this pics reminds me of that VM 

Amru4krish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Amru do you remember the VM I made on Aditya Hooda...this pics reminds me of that VM 

Yesss.... 😉 it was beautiful one.... 🤗

And our bepanah times can never forget.....that too those initial scenes and adiya love story.... Its an emotion ..... 

Love to keeping going back and watch those episodes.... 

Duskyylilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amru4krish

Yesss.... 😉 it was beautiful one.... 🤗

And our bepanah times can never forget.....that too those initial scenes and adiya love story.... Its an emotion ..... 

Love to keeping going back and watch those episodes.... 

Yesss 😍😍😍❤❤ I watched all episodes and vms last month

Nyxigniflex thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

yeah mny marwadis i met in bnglr are from kolkata they also visit once or twice ...there roots are connected..like they celeberate all festivals all wedding rituals of marwadi actually ppl who migrated from rajasthan to other places are more marwadis then those who r still living .

Agreed we all just love it there❤️

Nyxigniflex thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

In yrkkh he looked best in that scene before panic attack in "Gopi mask festival" with all that wind blown hair... Uff 

Hamari akshu ki to lottery lag gayi😉