Saba mumtaz is back as yrkkh writer - Page 8

Posted: 2 years ago

Samja karo kis motive se DKP ne Zama Habib ko naye show ke liye sign kiya.

Saba ne Molkki ko chopping board par slice kiya. Utkarsh has a subtle way of writing, Saba is opposite.

It was only under the guidance of Zama Habib that Saba gave 7 years beautiful years to Akshara and Naitik.

Dmiri aur Saba show ke liye hanikaark hai.

Yaar Harshad why you always go and fall in quick sands!!

Originally posted by Salutethearmy

Samja karo kis motive se DKP ne Zama Habib ko naye show ke liye sign kiya.

Saba ne Molkki ko chopping board par slice kiya. Utkarsh has a subtle way of writing, Saba is opposite.

It was only under the guidance of Zama Habib that Saba gave 7 years beautiful years to Akshara and Naitik.

Dmiri aur Saba show ke liye hanikaark hai.

Yaar Harshad why you always go and fall in quick sands!!

I don't know anything about Saba, so I am not gonna comment on it. But really, what subtlety did Utkarsh bring? Lol. Everything has been so overt and over the top with stuff like lion's roar when Abhi gets angry. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by Ekahriz

I don't know anything about Saba, so I am not gonna comment on it. But really, what subtlety did Utkarsh bring? Lol. Everything has been so overt and over the top with stuff like lion's roar when Abhi gets angry. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And so much inconsistency in characteristics.

Sometimes even a good writer cannot help when the story is deep into a shitty phase.

How can this writer redeem a story when the ML has been butchered and the meaning of love ridiculed. I have also loved in life and it didn’t work out, it took about a year for the initial attraction to manifest to love. And another 2 years to get out of it after extreme hurt. 

There is no leap here, one week they are at Udaipur falling in love, next week moving on and the week after ML is trying to get into a relationship with someone else? I understand we live in a fast-paced world but definitely not this.

It’s painful to watch when your expectations from a production house just crumble to dust.

Edited by Jinggle - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Ekahriz

phir se mera popat.

Originally posted by Jinggle

Sometimes even a good writer cannot help when the story is deep into a shitty phase. 

How can this writer redeem a story when the ML has been butchered and the meaning of love ridiculed. I have also loved in life and it didn’t work out, it look about a year for the initial attraction to manifest to love. And another 2 years to get out of it after extreme hurt. 

There is no leap here, one week they are at udaipur falling in love, next week moving on and the week after ML is trying to get into a relationship with someone else? I understand we live in a fast-paced world but definitely not this.

It’s painful to watch when your expectations from a production house just crumbles to dust. 

I know right? I don't think even Tinder is this fast. πŸ˜‚

DKP is confused if he has to follow

Ichche Nodee Or Udaariyan Or after the latter got 3.1 trps Sitara must have asked RS to bring back Saba.

Utkarsh wrote Saraswati Chandra.  He managed very well there and Jennifer is still Kumud for her fans. He did not get those desired trps but at the same time layered the characters decently along with drama.

The problem is Ichche Nodee, the script does not make any sense. The main lead Anurag falls in love and gets influenced by a wicked step sister. He does not introspect, neither can judge people. A doc has the capacity to read thru their patients. They see so many people on a every basis. No, the OG drama is just meant for drama. The vamp keeps on ploting and is the torch bearer of IN.

It is written by Leena Gangopadhyay, she only knows to butchers her leads, especially Male Leads. Though in IN there is some respite as after getting married, Anurag has literally ripped Adrija into pieces.

Keep the OG essence intact and at the same make the leads progressive. Not possible.

Either follow Kaira's route or make your own story as Ichche Nodee can never fit in Yrrkh.

Edited by Salutethearmy - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Salutethearmy

DKP is confused if he has to follow

Ichche Nodee Or Udaariyan Or after the latter got 3.1 trps Sitara must have asked RS to bring back Saba.

Utkarsh wrote Saraswati Chandra.  He managed very well there and Jennifer is still Kumud for her fans. He did not get those desired trps but at the same time layered the characters decently along with drama.

The problem is Ichche Nodee, the script does not make any sense. The main lead Anurag falls in love and gets influenced by a wicked step sister. He does not introspect, neither can judge people. A doc has the capacity to read thru their patients. They see so many people on a every basis. No, the OG drama is just meant for drama. The vamp keeps on ploting and is the torch bearer of IN.

It is written by Leena Gangopadhyay, she only knows to butchers her leads, especially Male Leads. Though in IN there is some respite as after getting married, Anurag has literally ripped Adrija into pieces.

Keep the OG essence intact and at the same make the leads progressive. Not possible.

Either follow Kaira's route or make your own story as Ichche Nodee can never fit in Yrrkh.

even after getting akshu life is hell anyway πŸ˜­

Originally posted by Waidehi

even after getting akshu life is hell anyway πŸ˜­

Idhar Akshu ka itna karab nahi kiya. She saved Abhi twice, gave back to her sis, organised the birthday party.

In OG the FL was a doormat.