Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: opsora2090

dont know is this true or not from imlie group got to know GM has signed 2 Web 

SB2 toh already hotai .. n now this hotstar 

again it is not confirmed , some random fan source said 

so if it could  be wrong also as  it is not confirm news

ye ho bhi ho sakte hain aur nei bhi 

That’s nice. . I mean he has always shot more than one show at a time by doing night and day shoots . Good for all of them and hope st also gets some projects of her own soon 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rollingdeep

That’s nice. . I mean he has always shot more than one show at a time by doing night and day shoots . Good for all of them and hope st also gets some projects of her own soon 

SuMeer koi koi web pe cast karlo na 😭

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

AKT gayi tho show will end 😆 . 2 web series is impossible.

They milk AKT . Sare ke sare kands AKT karthe hai🤣 AKT gaye woh wali affect mai kand kaun karenga. Galat bhi lagna chahiye and sahi bhi😆

it might be one webseries .

Otherwise could have got the news by now. 

So May be that was the dig😆

Creatives might have  opposed . Waise bhi he has only 3-4 min scene per day.😆 This is the same PH who used to shoot 2 weeks scenes of NM pioneer to his trips & goes for forgein tour. And Nakul had more than 10 min every day

Gul must have permitted him.

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

AKT gayi tho show will end 😆 . 2 web series is impossible.

They milk AKT . Sare ke sare kands AKT karthe hai🤣 AKT gaye woh wali affect mai kand kaun karenga. Galat bhi lagna chahiye and sahi bhi😆

it might be one webseries .

Otherwise could have got the news by now. 

So May be that was the dig😆

Creatives might have  opposed . Waise bhi he has only 3-4 min scene per day.😆 This is the same PH who used to shoot 2 weeks scenes of NM pioneer to his trips & goes for forgein tour. And Nakul had more than 10 min every day

Gul must have permitted him.

yes director opposed as per the group msg .. but gullu rescued n gave permission..

tabhi GM defended her on TL

n these forced cliches might be the result of ego

but koi nei , AKT will shine soon.. self destruction >>>>> cliches

Edited by opsora2090 - 2 years ago
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

yes director opposed as per the group msg .. but gullu rescued n gave permission..

Gul is very particular about her leads.  She shares a very admirable relationship with Barun KSG who left her shows.😆 when these people left  shows went down hill. She might have learned a lesson.  She will end the season if GM leaves after giving a happy ending to AdiLie .jitna dekha hai her lead characters r her babies especially main leads😆 she herself is a league of her own.😆

Rollingdeep thumbnail

guys… I highly doubt any actor would hang around if he feels his advancement is being hindered by anyone esp the director and lashing out on social media is career suicide. No one is so great that all other directors or actors will say it’s ok what u did. If you can’t trust your director or vv then let’s be honest you can’t work together and why should atif say no. He only needs gm to perform his part. The rest he couldn’t care less . I firmly  believe this talk about a rift  is just  heresay and speculation and it’s better to let this rest. 

sorry I don’t know what group this is but do they have inside sources ? 🤔

Edited by Rollingdeep - 2 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rollingdeep

guys… I highly doubt any actor would hang around if he feels his advancement is being hindered by anyone esp the director and lashing out on social media is career suicide. No one is so great that all other directors or actors will say it’s ok what u did. If you can’t trust your director or vv then let’s be honest you can’t work together and why should atif say no. He only needs gm to perform his part. The rest he couldn’t care less . I firmly  believe this talk about a rift  is just  heresay and speculation and it’s better to let this rest. 

sorry I don’t know what group this is but do they have inside sources ? 🤔

matlab kuch fans ka internal set se source hote hain na random vaise wala.. dm groups type

isiliye i said not confirmed , just udtaa khabaar

but i think mainly recent ye jo gash ka post aye the n atif liked ASR related post usko leke shhaed sabke man mein bawaal hua

upar se forced cliches , ruining adilie,butchering  AKT to make mahan another character isiliye shahed sabke assumption bagera samne ayaaa 

ab time will say 

but haa as SBS news published it so definitely gash ko show mil hi geya hoga, SBS false news nei dete

Rollingdeep thumbnail

matlab kuch fans ka internal set se source hote hain na random vaise wala.. dm groups type

isiliye i said not confirmed , just udtaa khabaar

but i think mainly recent ye jo gash ka post aye the n atif liked ASR related post usko leke shhaed sabke man mein bawaal hua

upar se forced cliches , ruining adilie,butchering  AKT to make mahan another character isiliye shahed sabke assumption bagera samne ayaaa 

ab time will say 

but haa as SBS news published it so definitely gash ko show mil hi geya hoga, SBS false news nei dete

I see. Well am happy for him 

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail