Anyone else waiting for Saksham and Gopika romancing each other ?

Sunnyahem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I genuinely am and that's why l am only skimming thru the episodes. I read the topic and basically fast forward till the end because I can't see this Priya Salsham stupidity.

I hope the makers take the hint and realize that the viewers who loved gia and Nazim felt very cheated when gia was replaced. We wanted to see the closeness and flirting and love which we were forced to see with another actress and then the whole story went haywire. 

I would love to see tera mera saath rahe, but I want to see love and I want to see Saksham stand up for his wife and openly declare his love. 

Till then just reading the updates. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anushyas thumbnail

Count me in! I am waiting for their chemistry onscreen as we were deprived of it in SNS.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Saksham scolded priya when she talked rubbish about his relationship with gopika.ij every episode there are many cute romantic scenes of saksham gopika which we didn't get in sns.

Originally posted by: Sunnyahem

I genuinely am and that's why l am only skimming thru the episodes. I read the topic and basically fast forward till the end because I can't see this Priya Salsham stupidity.

I hope the makers take the hint and realize that the viewers who loved gia and Nazim felt very cheated when gia was replaced. We wanted to see the closeness and flirting and love which we were forced to see with another actress and then the whole story went haywire. 

I would love to see tera mera saath rahe, but I want to see love and I want to see Saksham stand up for his wife and openly declare his love. 

Till then just reading the updates. 

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I also want to see the romantic scenes of saksham and gopika.

I think Saksham hasn't realised his love for Gopika after the hug on their dinner date 

Sunnyahem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I know..that was a good thing. Sincerely hope they keep up the romance..its a positive message 

yashdand15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kavita I feel mithila is much better than kokila because unlike kokila mithila is making couple close to each other,kokila was highly dominating and possessive where as mithila has balance between strictness and calmness.Mithila even trusts Gopika because in saathiya kokila used to punish gopi without her mistake and used to blame anyone without seeing other side of coin.Mithila is quite sensible compared to kokila.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

You are right.even saksham is better than ahem.Gopika is smarter than gopi.

Originally posted by: yashdand15

Kavita I feel mithila is much better than kokila because unlike kokila mithila is making couple close to each other,kokila was highly dominating and possessive where as mithila has balance between strictness and calmness.Mithila even trusts Gopika because in saathiya kokila used to punish gopi without her mistake and used to blame anyone without seeing other side of coin.Mithila is quite sensible compared to kokila.