Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Yes, ashley, like you said, its qn unfair comparison. Kahan Shahzaib aur kahan Mustajab. 🤡

XshopaholicX thumbnail

When dur e approaches danny with the cake she is laughing at something and telling him and nodding haha. I think these guys are chill. Im so happy. 

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

i am sure the way dure laughed just before making him eat the cake, it was as if ki inke beech already diet ko lekar bahaut inside personal jokes honge on food and calorie intakes, dure is a food lover, i mean jitna mujhe pta hai, ye jo itna weight loss kar rahi hai, its huge for her, danish se tips le rahi hogi.

the way she laughed while making him eat cake, wo bahaut sahi tha, aaja bachu teri diet kharab karun and cake khilaun types.

btw i just love it, how you were anti dure and now you are shipping them 🤣

narobi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Bro gaadi chase karna toh next level ho gaya 🤣 Proud of you 🤣

MRW I brought up coz voh bhi 7thSky ka tha and there was that religion belief difference. Haaris ko atheist toh nahi bolungi but just that differnce ke bit ke liye I said.

Maine dekha hai AMEK. Can't compare Mustajab to Shahzaib.

Mustajab is a total manipulator and a bad guy. Saari jo negative qualities soch sakti ho voh usmein hai. Usne bahot jhoot bhi bole and solid gaslighting karta hai.

Shahzaib bura nahi tha, voh toh sabko saath leke chalna chahta tha. He was genuinely dating Isra and voh shaadi bhi karna chahta tha usse. Shahzaib ne kabhi bhi manipulation nahi ki and neither did he want to own Isra. Ulta Haaris wanted to own her, and voh banda gandigi aur manipulation pe utar aaya tha.

It was an unfair comparison.

hahah no bro no deroute, its just that same road thi for a few kms i just kept it in pace so that i keep looking at the back of  the car, 🤣 ek do aur funny instance hue hain but yahan btane layak nai hain wo.

oh okay, no idea about feroze character

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Originally posted by: narobi

i am sure the way dure laughed just before making him eat the cake, it was as if ki inke beech already diet ko lekar bahaut inside personal jokes honge on food and calorie intakes, dure is a food lover, i mean jitna mujhe pta hai, ye jo itna weight loss kar rahi hai, its huge for her, danish se tips le rahi hogi.

the way she laughed while making him eat cake, wo bahaut sahi tha, aaja bachu teri diet kharab karun and cake khilaun types.

btw i just love it, how you were anti dure and now you are shipping them 🤣

not anti-dur e ya 😆

Just very selective of who i would like to see casted opposite danny 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

https://instagram.com/stories/noman.khan0/2751137148269961488?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

Oho omg mehek and shamsher uffff (guys im not shiping them offscreen obviously, but just so excited to see them together, dont get me wrong) 😆😳

Awww they're buddy-buddy and we're happy-happy 😆❤️

I was sure only they will get along coz she's that very chill type, and Danish ek baar open hota hai then voh bhi maze wala hai. Plus lagta hai ki Danish is enjoying much more filming KTK than he ever did during Ishq Hai 😆❤️ Itna humne usse kabhi bhi Ishq Hai ke time pe hasste hue nahi dekha hai. Which adds much more faith in this project...when there's such a bond you know it's gonna add to on-screen chemistry!

Off-screen shipping isn't necessarily romantic so don't worry 😆 

narobi thumbnail

regarding that minal ahsan video you posted here, mujhe bhi yahi lagta hai that there is definitely something wrong between the two, not wrong then something went off between the two. i mean minal and danish

she talked about her first project jo by chsnce danish ke saath hi nikla, but she didnt say anything about ishq hai, end tak wo jalan ki baat bhi karte hai but nothing about ishq hai.

if this video doesnt add anything to our previous theories but it definitely doesnt subtract too from those theories 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

hahah no bro no deroute, its just that same road thi for a few kms i just kept it in pace so that i keep looking at the back of  the car, 🤣 ek do aur funny instance hue hain but yahan btane layak nai hain wo.

oh okay, no idea about feroze character

Kya kiya bata bata 🤣

Honestly bro Mustajab se you can't compare any of Danish's characters. Sultan bhi aisa nahi tha.

Coz Mustajab jhooth bolta hai, manipulate karta hai, and ab he's sure ki voh Dua ko ek dum uski tarah bana dega. He toh doesn't even like her leaving the house without his permission. Aisa toh Sultan bhi nahi tha yaar, he never tried to change Nageen.

Maybe Jaan-e-Alam...but voh alag kism ka evil tha. Dono playboys hai, dono kisi ki life kharab karne se pehle sochte nahi hai, but Alam's family was not aware of this side of his. And Alam ko seedhi-saadhi ladki chahiye thi shaadi ke liye taaki voh peeth peeche affairs rakh sake apne. Mustajab ne toh abhi kamaal kiya, he left with his ex-gf and went to USA because she's forcing him to either marry him or she'll ruin his life.

Jitna ab tak dekha hai na, Alam seems to be more dangerous and he was very sharp. He never let any loopholes remain in his game. Mustajab is more sloppy and is very overconfident.

AMEK mein ek bahot bada problem hai ki Mustajab ki mom uski help karti hai, like she faked a heart attack so that Dua agrees to marry Mustajab.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

regarding that minal ahsan video you posted here, mujhe bhi yahi lagta hai that there is definitely something wrong between the two, not wrong then something went off between the two. i mean minal and danish

she talked about her first project jo by chsnce danish ke saath hi nikla, but she didnt say anything about ishq hai, end tak wo jalan ki baat bhi karte hai but nothing about ishq hai.

if this video doesnt add anything to our previous theories but it definitely doesnt subtract too from those theories 

Haan true.

Ishq Hai is probably her most popular show till date and it got better TRPs than Jalan and the older shows also.

For sure I remember one of you telling that Minal unfollowed Danish and then Danish did the same. Kuch toh off gaya hai.

Seeing DurE and Danish off screen even in that small cake bit you can see they have that chill vibe. Minal and Danish did not in the later BTSes.