India Forums' Merry Fun Secret Santa Sign-up

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Santa needs help! Some of his gifts have gotten lost and he needs you to rush to the rescue and become Santas for some nice people. But shh...it's a secret!

That's right! It's time for Secret Santa! 

How it works you ask? Well quite simply you will be signing up and will be assigned another participant. You will then stalk that person to find their favourites (you can also ask us!) and then you will make them a gift. But shh...it's a secret! (We've already said it once. Get on the train already!) Don't reveal your name, but let the participant guess. Then...after a suitable time has passed...we'll make the reveal (or you can reveal your name yourself).

Interested? Well then what are you waiting for? SIGN UP NOW!

Simply send a PM to CrazyCreatives with your favourite actors, actresses, shows, cartoon characters, etc. Basically anything you would like a gift on. Sign up by Dec 12th 11:59 PM IST and you'll be assigned a participant within 24 hours. You will then have 10 days (as in by Dec 22nd 11:59 PM IST) to send us your gifts, which we will then post in a thread. A few days after Christmas we will reveal the Santas!

The gift can be anything creative of your choice - siggies, VMs, gifs, a story, poems, etc. You can also ask others for help in making the gift.

Graphics: Serpensortia

Edited by Minionite - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Me me ... Pls sign me up โ˜บ๏ธ

Thank you Shreya ๐Ÿค—

Nice tags @Shiri ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

To sign up, U all have to send a pm to the CrazyCreatives account with all the details mentioned in the first post. Please read the post again. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

To sign up, U all have to send a pm to the CrazyCreatives account with all the details mentioned in the first post. Please read the post again. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes got it ... Will send pm asap :) 

Minionite thumbnail

Tagging a bunch of people. Please sign-up and spread the news. Remember to send a PM to CrazyCreatives!

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Done

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Signup? ๐Ÿคฃ Remember last yearโ€™s secret santa gift โ˜บ๏ธ

Bee222 thumbnail

Ooohh this is so cool! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I'd sign up but... I can't make siggies or vms or anything really ๐Ÿ˜’

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee222

Ooohh this is so cool! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I'd sign up but... I can't make siggies or vms or anything really ๐Ÿ˜’

You can get help from friends๐Ÿ˜ณ

WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: GuardianDevil

Signup? ๐Ÿคฃ Remember last yearโ€™s secret santa gift โ˜บ๏ธ

Of course I remember last yearโ€™s secret santa gift!โ˜บ๏ธ How can I forget it?โค๏ธ

You know how much busy I am