•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

What an episode man! Just loved every bit of it. I’m drooling in love with these two love birds. On one hand Ram is quickly realising how he’s falling for this very concerned and caring Priya. While Priya realising for the very first time how she really got scared from the thought of losing Ram, which she never did before and not even when Neeraj or Mr Sood left her😍.

Btw I got the topic title from Sony Liv app while scrolling through past BALH2 episodes. This was today’s episode caption stating “Priya is thrown into the world of worry as Ram suddenly collapses. She finally accepts her role as Ram’s wife and looks after his well-being.” Priya literally took charge of Ram in front of everyone and asked everyone to leave, including oh! so-concerned Vedu🤣🤣  I mean literally Priya rocked and Vedu shocked wala episode.😂😂 Vedu is left to keep looking at everyone throwing her oh-so concerns for Ram while Priya states the facts which the real concerned person knows and shocks her. I have always loved Priya and her straight forward stance but this time she surpassed her own standards. 

What’s more loveable was Ram blushingly watching her looking after him and her house more confidently as his wife and not stopping her from talking to Vedu this way  Raya’s nok-jhok, Ram’s secret admiringness for Priya while she decorates her house for Diwali and Brinda-Adi being happy for Raya for their growing concerns for each other made this whole episode the best so far. 

What do you guys think???

Today's episode was very genuine since both Ram and Priya remained true to their characters. It's good to see Priya acknowledging for the first time that Ram Kapoor matters to her and to a certain point think that may be her weakness.  Ram is now convinced Priya cares for him, which he initially doubted.  And I'm glad Akshay also realized that his wife is selfish.

I was shocked how quiet Nandini was today.

As for Vedika, sigh...no.comments there 😒

Nandu's silent is calm ocean before a storm strikes she was observing everything silently Priya & Vedika🤣😡She definitely will be out with a plan

Tdy epi was not abt Priya Sood,it was all abt Mrs Priya Ram Kapoor the way she gave left right center to Vedu and also scolding Ram to take care of himself as his wife and taking charge of his home as his wife. Its purely Mrs Priya Ram Kapoor here

How come concern waking up in Vedu's heart for Ram out of a sudden this concern should be there when she dump Ram & marry Shashi. Nautanki Drama Queen. Priya just put her in her right place claiming that she is Mrs Priya Ram Kapoor  and this statement and name is loud & clear to everyone,Adi was so proud & wish Brinda was here to witness this epic moment furthermore Adi supported Priya and shut Vedu up.

This one side of her now the next side of her after everyone left that tears in her eyes,Priya might have shed tears for her family being her loved & close ones but for the first time she shed tears for someone whom she knows only for days that too due to marriage,he is total stranger to her but legally her husband. For the first time there was fear in her eyes of loosing that stranger and all these sums up that this stranger has definitely manage to break a few bricks of the wall and have enter into a very small room in her heart and the stranger is none other than Ram. Priya's monologue was enough to know what are her feelings for Ram,its too deep but shut becos she is holding back her feelings so that her heart is not broken by Ram. According to her fear makes her vulnerable becos its weakness but little does she know Ram is not her weakness but her biggest strength. If only she demolish the wall created around her & her heart she will understand that Ram is her strength. For now she knows that she fears to loose Ram. The fear of loosing Ram & the deep feelings hidden for him made her shout out his name from Mr Kapor to Ram. The name Ram is her feelings hidden deep in her heart & Mr Kapoor is the wall she has build strongly around her & her heart

Its tough for Ram to break the walls completely but he did manage to break a few bricks & enter atleast in one room of Priya's heart. He is successful with his first step

Furthermore everyone must have notice deeply that Priya Ram ke rang me daal chuki hai. Like Meera that night explain to Ram 'Priya darti hai kahiin woh us insaan ke daal le usko dhokha naa miljaye' Priya to daal chuki hai Ram ke liye,she does things all that Ram likes at the same even for herself she does what Ram likes(opening her hair,trying the expensive saree,doing rangoli every small things that Ram likes)

She has change herself for Ram & Ram is changing himself for Priya this is what love is all about & this is what arrange marriage is all about

Edited by Mages - 2 years ago

Lovely post. Yeah, it was a Mrs. Priya Ram Kapoor's show all the way yesterday ❤️. People easily misinterpret her calm and uptight nature as a meek, speechless woman. Man, could they be more wrong 😆 They can't, apparently.  

I like Ek show women in that way. They can be pretty headstrong but for drama purposes they change that eventually. But hoping Priya stays the same way as it's on Sony.  

There's no arrogance or a hint of disrespect, but she was no less authoritative.  Like Adi was feeling, Priya showed Vedhika her place without a moment of hesitation or fear.  Loved that! No wonder Ram is touched and impressed at the same time. He didn't bother about Vedhika at all,  the best thing happened ever 😆

Edited by Sudharies - 2 years ago

The heart shape & love puppy eyes has shifted to his beloved wife❤

The moment Ram came to conscious his eyes was only on Priya it was like in his eyes noone is present except for Priya in the room. He was touched by Priya care & concern 

Edited by Mages - 2 years ago

Priya kapoor ne kar diya vedika nautanki ka muh band🥳🥳. Ram and priya are realising each other's worth❤️