Dhadkan Zindaggi Kii

1st episode execution could've been better

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Start up was okayish but somehow felt a bit mundane/pacing was slow with the car scene. Misunderstanding sorta felt shilly-shally & felt like loopholes were inserted. πŸ€“ 

Hospital scene was somewhat better executed with the feelings of frustration over appointing more experienced resident vs newer resident who was thrilled to hold the heart amidst the surgical procedure though not the best. The buildup scene was nice with Dr. Chakraborty asking Deepika to lead the bypass surgical procedure. 

This Dr. Ansari was so short-sighted over speculating false thoughts around Deepika and PC (senior doctor/guru of Deepika). But, this in turned fueled up ego development in Sathe & his friends. 

Sorta felt Additi as Deepika was somewhat stiff or I'm not sure what's going on over her explaining how she desires for the job to remove the blemishes on her career from the past experience. (Would like a proper explanation over this since I felt the execution was off or something was going onπŸ€”). I felt it was really dry execution for some reason. 

Even with the scene when Sathe saw the half-truth of Deepika & PC conversing, followed by Deepika saying to monitor the health conditions after the bypass surgery was a feat achieved. It was okayishh tbh. 

The scene with the cringy patient & Ansari was irksome to observe over the English-Hindi misunderstanding of the dehydration situation. 

The scene with Nimmo going into blank face where it's revealed that she consumed addicted drugs & Sathe stopped Deepika from administering the antidote shows some backdrop that her ill-reputed career has a connection with drug overdose but clear picture is still required. Though, still found Additi to be stiff. 

Sathe's mother also seems to have a similar problem over being unable to recover thus thinking to make noodles for Abhay. Backdrop of Deepika's past is revealed but execution felt dry. 

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaurwaki thumbnail

i really hope , this slow pace/execution was the way it was to establish characters since it was the first episode . the concept is really nice  and i really hope and want this show to become better , catch some speed . i think sathe will ultimately end up respecting and admiring deepika . also let this not be another show where the flashback is revealed 100+ episodes later when we are already done with the long hours of watching nothing 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

I really hope they'll show Doctors solving actual cases and showing positivity instead of regular ITV troupe like romance or too much negative dose of OTT drama..

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

I really hope they'll show Doctors solving actual cases and showing positivity instead of regular ITV troupe like romance or too much negative dose of OTT drama..

Yes. Sanjivani 2 and Savitri Devi were disappointments... Hoping for a good story here.

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Looks like the episode gives good coverage to doctors like Dr. Sathe, Dr. Chakraborty and Dr. Ansari.... The promos were full of Deepika... Deepika... Deepika... Though she is impressive, feels like the coverage was too much on her. Yet to watch the episode. Heard that it would be a 1 hr episode weekly.

scintillaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: RadiantSpark

Yes. Sanjivani 2 and Savitri Devi were disappointments... Hoping for a good story here.

Even I tried sanj2 but couldnt get past few scenes .. I didn't try savitri devi though

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RadiantSpark

Looks like the episode gives good coverage to doctors like Dr. Sathe, Dr. Chakraborty and Dr. Ansari.... The promos were full of Deepika... Deepika... Deepika... Though she is impressive, feels like the coverage was too much on her. Yet to watch the episode. Heard that it would be a 1 hr episode weekly.

Personally, I was cringed over the whole feminism trope of how commotion was developed over Deepika taking over as the senior/chief resident, the whole "female boss indigestibility" (not denying that it occurs in real life but the way it was exaggerated from the promos + the dry execution in the promo was irksome to witness no offense), etc. 

Yesterday's episode did shed some light onto this new role but still lack of proper execution, pacing, and too much exaggeration sorta made the episode somewhat not on par. Additi seemed too stiff or something was just off for some reason despite showcasing concepts that occur over fueling ego over what seemed like some kind of competition for that Sathe and his friends.

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Such shows needs time to be set up...its something beyond 'aaye din ka serial'...so I hope it works...

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail

What a comment...poora aaina dikha diya aapne...medical drama kaπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ...    waise yeh agar finite series hota hai toh I hope aisa kuch naa ho aur actual medical cases dikhane par hi focus rakhe...

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail

Waah!!!!!..isi tarah aaina dikhate jaye...hum audience andhe nahi hai ki kuch bhi khila do...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚