VIPs supposed to be entertaining??

Nadz12 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I have jst been wondering ever since these so called VIPs entered if they are supposed to be entertaining coz apparently the old members were not entertaining according to Salmanand that's why they came in. I've actually skipped episodes and scenes coz I get a headache and not entertainment with the new members at all. 

I find Rashmi still a little grounded and neutral but the rest think they fell from the sky and its not feeling or looking good and I'm not at all enjoying it, Rashmi also sometimes joins them but compared to the rest I would only accept her in the house lol 

What is entertaining about being rude and ignorant ? Or Am I jst crazy and supposed to enjoy this lol 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nadz12

I have jst been wondering ever since these so called VIPs entered if they are supposed to be entertaining coz apparently the old members were not entertaining according to Salmanand that's why they came in. I've actually skipped episodes and scenes coz I get a headache and not entertainment with the new members at all. 

I find Rashmi still a little grounded and neutral but the rest think they fell from the sky and its not feeling or looking good and I'm not at all enjoying it, Rashmi also sometimes joins them but compared to the rest I would only accept her in the house lol 

What is entertaining about being rude and ignorant ? Or Am I jst crazy and supposed to enjoy this lol 

Also they are thinking that one of them is going to walk out with the remaining 42 lac Rs??? ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

VIP's are testing patience of contestants inside the house and audiences outside🤔 I really wish jo bhi eliminate ho next time inn sab ko ek ek rapta de kar show se jayye😆 ek se badh kar ek useless VIP'S aye hai.

Nadz12 thumbnail

Agreed 

Hope the eliminations include them coz I don't want any of the normals to go out yet 

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

None of them are entertaining. So far Shamita-Pratik-Umar running the show.