What kind of tracks were expected?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Abhi almost marrying aarohi. Bridal swap. A girlfriend for abhi. Taking pity on aarohi and getting her married to neil. Journalist bhabhi having an affair because she isn't home half the time. 

A murder of the family member and akshu being accused for it. Then aarohi leaving neil and marrying abhi. Oh my god. My list would go on. 

Then akshu having a stalker who would have  a forced marriage with her. No matter what track comes if it's balaji doing the work then the ML and FL would only be seen together in climax. 

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ekta shows are useless insensitive mostly they show like married man has a girlfriend but is married to another man woman women know that but she stay keep quiet for family hahahaha I wonder now why ekta didn't want to get married her show is biggest example I am ok with 1000 dreams rather than making  yrrkh season 3 by ekta Kapoor 

ayushisingh29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Then abhira would only marry in the last episode..and abhimanyu and arohi marriage will definitely happen and then they will also have a kid ..then abhimanyu will have illicit relationship with akshara & she will get pregnant  & after  that akshara will marry someone else and will show in front of abhimanyu that the child is of her husband's..God I can't even continue balaji shows are shit.

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hari15

Abhi almost marrying aarohi. Bridal swap. A girlfriend for abhi. Taking pity on aarohi and getting her married to neil. Journalist bhabhi having an affair because she isn't home half the time. 

A murder of the family member and akshu being accused for it. Then aarohi leaving neil and marrying abhi. Oh my god. My list would go on. 

Then akshu having a stalker who would have  a forced marriage with her. No matter what track comes if it's balaji doing the work then the ML and FL would only be seen together in climax. 

Omg u r better writer than ekta most director that's why I can yrrkh peacefully knowing it's not Balaji show we r saved guys any thing is tolerates even 1000 dreams but DNT want any ekta shows

sheet_leher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hari15

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 So apt, bro... 

I died laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

bakwaspolice thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2022) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 6

EVERYONE GETS MEMORY LOSS KAHANI KHATAM

bakwaspolice thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2022) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 6

EVERYONE GOES TO BIRLA HOSPITAL FOR PLASTIC SURGERY. AKSHU BECOMES AAROHI AND AAROHI BECOMES AKSHU 

Originally posted by: apacs

EVERYONE GETS MEMORY LOSS KAHANI KHATAM

Yeah atleast 2 times two leads get them. They dooplegang themselves. 

ksanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

One thing I am sure about it is I will not be here as I can't watch her shows.