Lets talk about the fashion & clothes all the VIPs are wearing!

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Rashami who was impeccably dressed in BB13, looks such shabbily dressed this time. Barring WKW she wears loose Big Bazaar type clothes these days, her makeup also is not matching her tone. Just terrible!

Rakhi as always been shabbily dressed this time no difference.

Abhijit & Rakhi's cameraman's fake husband looks more horrible than KRK.

Devoleena... haha... well, looks nothing less than a scary cartoon. From dresses to lipstick all tacky!

I have seen their Insta posts & all clothes are curated by new stylists, designers, etc. This makes me think they are paid peanuts by the makers & most definitely leaving very very soon.

Any comments?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Devo and Rakhis makeup was damn scary today!

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Rakhi looks like managed to rent out all from Fancy dress costumeswala stores… 🤔including her hubby.

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Horrible dressing, Rashami was always so well dressed...I don't know why she even came...she is clueless...

I don't even want to comment on the others 🤢

Also I think rakhi's fake pati is Bhojpuri...he can't even speak Hindi properly and he lives in London??? 😡

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Abhijit will look and walk like an early man even if you dress up in Aramani, Prada, or the likes. 

Kahan se is kachre ko utha ke leke aaye hain - na bolne ka dhang hai na baat karne ka saleeka.

NormalGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_Have_A_Spine

Rashami who was impeccably dressed in BB13, looks such shabbily dressed this time. Barring WKW she wears loose Big Bazaar type clothes these days, her makeup also is not matching her tone. Just terrible!

Rakhi as always been shabbily dressed this time no difference.

Abhijit & Rakhi's cameraman's fake husband looks more horrible than KRK.

Devoleena... haha... well, looks nothing less than a scary cartoon. From dresses to lipstick all tacky!

I have seen their Insta posts & all clothes are curated by new stylists, designers, etc. This makes me think they are paid peanuts by the makers & most definitely leaving very very soon.

Any comments?

Well same thing I commented on other thread and someone came to me like "It's 2021 and people are commenting on other people's clothes ffs! Like wth? 🤣

Are we even not allowed to comment on public personalities on NTV who are here to entertain us from all means including their clothes, make-up etc.

anumz_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am missing Rashmi's outfits and makeup looks from BB13. She was in a league of her own in that season. 

tamanna2391 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agree! I thought with Rashami coming in , we will finally have the glam factor again in BB because Teja and shams were mostly so hopeless throughout the season but she's not in her BB 13 form even in the fashion game . Devo , Rakhi , I anyway didn't expect anything 

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tamanna2391

Agree! I thought with Rashami coming in , we will finally have the glam factor again in BB because Teja and shams were mostly so hopeless throughout the season but she's not in her BB 13 form even in the fashion game . Devo , Rakhi , I anyway didn't expect anything 

SO true...I have been a massive fan of Rashami... still remember her black Saari. But this time she doesn't even take an effort. Its not her weight she just lost intesrest. Which clearly shows they are not contenders. BB told them what to do whom to attack. They are following the script. 

aaattt thumbnail

That’s because in bb13 she had a contestant she would constantly target and that’s what her entire game was. Now she don’t got nobody that’s why her true boring useless self is showing up.