Mamatha ki problem solved, Rishabh ki shuru

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Namaste,

Tera Yaar Hoon Main is going into an interesting series of problems.

While on one hand Mamatha has realised her fault and returned to US, Daljeet and Rajeev's marriage preparations are in full swing.

On the other hand, Rishabh is paying the price of taking his relationship for granted. He learnt nothing looking at Trishala and Lakshya. Every relation needs nurturing and respect. Although I still want Gargi and Rishabh to end up together and Barry to be the friend and confidante he is, I would like for Rishabh to earn it back just like Lakshya was trying.

Talking of Lakshya, where is he?

Shakti's exit so early seems rather suspicious. He has to be the most volatile recurring cast. The character's treatment could have been better.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAISnoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Namaste,

While on one hand Mamatha has realised her fault and returned to US, Daljeet and Rajeev's marriage preparations are in full swing.

On the other hand, Rishabh is paying the price of taking his relationship for granted. He learnt nothing looking at Trishala and Lakshya. Every relation needs nurturing and respect. Although I still want Gargi and Rishabh to end up together and Barry to be the friend and confidante he is, I would like for Rishabh to earn it back just like Lakshya was trying.

Shakti's exit so early seems rather suspicious. He has to be the most volatile recurring cast. The character's treatment could have been better.

Namaste dear 

Yes super excited to watch daljeev da vyah

At last finally mamta realized her mistake and went back to us .  For a while i felt that makers will unite her with shakti but ... 

Shakti has challenged again in his inner voice so might he come again to take some type of revenge 

As he will be a villain again 

Yes rishabh had not realized the value of relationship earlier so now the story is there about him  Barry is a good friend of hers .  But i m wondering where is varun ?

Yes lakshya is also absent but i think the actor is busy in another serial i had watched him in balika vadhu 2

Shakti will surely come again 

One more thing i was really happy when they brought BABE back ..

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: JAISnoor

Namaste dear 

Yes super excited to watch daljeev da vyah

At last finally mamta realized her mistake and went back to us .  For a while i felt that makers will unite her with shakti but ... 

Shakti has challenged again in his inner voice so might he come again to take some type of revenge 

As he will be a villain again 

Yes rishabh had not realized the value of relationship earlier so now the story is there about him  Barry is a good friend of hers .  But i m wondering where is varun ?

Yes lakshya is also absent but i think the actor is busy in another serial i had watched him in balika vadhu 2

Shakti will surely come again 

One more thing i was really happy when they brought BABE back ..

Varun, yes, good catch. He could have knocked some sense in Rishabh.Guess the actors are busy in other shoots or exams?!

Yes and Pratima Kazmi Vibha Chibber is a wonderful actor.

Pata_Nahi thumbnail

Sorry to jump in middle but she's vibha chibber not pratima kazmi

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pata_Nahi

Sorry to jump in middle but she's vibha chibber not pratima kazmi

Sorry, my bad. Thanks, have made the correction.

JAISnoor thumbnail

Namaste,

At present they are heading for mehndi ceremony 

And the twist is rajeev had lost the engagement ring which was expensive 

And all the family members came to know about it 

And rajeev was buying a new one .. i think it was about 7 lacs   and daljeet had also concluded about it 

On the other hand rishabh is confronting gargi about cheating on him with Barry 

This may lead to more confusions and misunderstandings..

Lets see what is there in store ...

Your opinion??

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: JAISnoor

At present they are heading for mehndi ceremony 

And the twist is rajeev had lost the engagement ring which was expensive 

And all the family members came to know about it 

And rajeev was buying a new one .. i think it was about 7 lacs   and daljeet had also concluded about it 

On the other hand rishabh is confronting gargi about cheating on him with Barry 

This may lead to more confusions and misunderstandings..

Lets see what is there in store ...

Your opinion??

Dont think buying a new one will do any good. Very unlike Rajeev's character.

Rishabh-Gargi confrontation was required. You  are correct, Varun is missing here.

What is the secret here🤔? Principal being her father? What was so secretive here?

JAISnoor thumbnail

Dont think buying a new one will do any good. Very unlike Rajeev's character.

Rishabh-Gargi confrontation was required. You  are correct, Varun is missing here.

What is the secret here🤔? Principal being her father? What was so secretive here?

Yes rajeev should tell.the truth or else it will become trust issued bw them . Buying the new one is not going to done .

Yes varun is the truly supportive here to rishabh 

At present he needs him.

Ya didnt get about it . It must be related to single mother  . I think.   The principal saddu (dont know the real name )  had divorced gargi s  mother. Or else anything could be there .

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Mixed reactions actually. 

The Good:

1. Interesting plot of Barry-Rishabh-Gargi. Important message, interesting build-up. Hope it is treated appropriately.

2. Glad the wedding is not the only thing happening.

What did not work:

1. At some parts i felt disconnected.

2. Missing Varun and Lakshya.

What is your opinion?

JAISnoor thumbnail

Mixed reactions actually. 

The Good:

1. Interesting plot of Barry-Rishabh-Gargi. Important message, interesting build-up. Hope it is treated appropriately.

2. Glad the wedding is not the only thing happening.

What did not work:

1. At some parts i felt disconnected.

2. Missing Varun and Lakshya.

What is your opinion?

Yaa same i feel disconnected little

Ya missing the characters of varun and lakshya they have major to do right now

Let's see the concept how they take it regarding barry and rishabh and gargi

Well you see tyhm had got 10/10 ratings on imdb on Google